Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Movies get filmed quick these days. Special effects and editing is time consuming though. The superman vs batman movie will take awhile.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I probably come off like I dislike the mcu films but really Im just tired of the stans.

The blatant hypocrisy they display irks me. Every single comic book movie that isnt mcu gets nit picked and bytched about the smallest shyt. It's silly.

This ff reboot might be trash who knows. But it might also be great. We literally know next to nothing about it.

It having the director of chronicle has me interested.

But nah. It's trash they should just bow to marvel and not even try.

The hyperbole in that gotg thread is actually hilarious to read.
:whew: :feedme:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I want this to be dope just to piss off cacs mad that Michael B Jordan is Johnny.
there was outrage for like a day. no one is checking for this movie at all... which hopefully works out in the end. there's basically no way this can't come out and surprise people

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's when I noticed it too.

It's reached a fever pitch. Seeing brehs celebrate disney being able to eat off gotg merchandise is cringe inducing.

I've yet to see a marvel film reach anywhere near the emotional weight spider man or batman films have. Even in asm2 the gwen death scene resonated More than any marvel scene.

My biggest gripe continues to be the dogshyt villains in mcu. A hero without a good villain Is pointless.

Theyll point to them building thanos then complain about asm building Sinister six.

:dwillhuh: where they do that at?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Two films that shouldn't have even been made. Electro was straight spouting Schwarzenegger-like puns by the end too :russ:
Name those puns breh.

I only remember one, admittably bad line about blowing out a candle or some shyt. Which is no worse then stark calling captain america a capsicle because he was frozen.

I can quote terrible dialogue in every comic movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Name those puns breh.

I only remember one, admittably bad line about blowing out a candle or some shyt. Which is no worse then stark calling captain america a capsicle because he was frozen.

I can quote terrible dialogue in every comic movie.
Yes! That was it, haha. I was like "Wow, I can't believe somebody approved this."

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yes! That was it, haha. I was like "Wow, I can't believe somebody approved this."
Thats one line though breh.

Every comic book movie has at least one terrible line.

Arnold was literally spitting puns every 30 seconds. Absurd to compare them and them compared all the time for no reason other than to throw shade.