Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hmmmmmm:ohhh:

Well if you talk about doing an origin story differently then it looks like they certainly took that concept and ran with it..

Which could be a good thing:takedat:

Still I'm going to need to see how they characterize Doom before I'm ready to tive this a clean slate

Still good to see Michael B Jordan the young Gawd winning:salute:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
here's how it's gonna go - the people who still have some hope will say "eh, it's ok." The people who have already decided this is a disaster will say "that was fukkin terrible."

... it was bad. that's not a good trailer. i feel like im biased b/c everything prior to this has seemed like an abortion, but that trailer sucked.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It reminds me - from the little they show - of the Ultimates origin story, in that they're starting with Reed and Ben as kids. I give this a :patrice:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
of all the shots in the trailer, the one of Jamie Bell at the plate bothered me most. actors almost never pull off athletic scenes and he looks like he's not breaking that mold. I'm sure he crushes the ball 500 feet too.

so there, in a trailer that will be nitpicked to death, i give you perhaps the biggest nitpick

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It reminds me - from the little they show - of the Ultimates origin story, in that they're starting with Reed and Ben as kids. I give this a :patrice:

Read the interview breh, that's exactly what Kinberg and Trank said. They pulled most of it from ultimate FF but they still plan on honoring the ideals and ideas of the run starting in the 60s. He also said he's going for more of a Cronenberg feel