Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Filming doesn't take LONG. What takes long is the POST PRODUCTION, such as the effects team, the editing, the score and ect. Filming is the easiler part. All you do is tell your actors "action", they do their scene several times needed and keep it moving.

Lol I'm well aware of da film making process, mah nig. It's just interesting to see how fast dey're crankin dis shyt out.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the rumor is this has a "found footage" feel, so a lot of the movie might have a raw look to it. the director obviously has experience there. but yea, if it started in May that's 2.5 months of shooting at most? that seems really light even when you factor in the tons of post production it's assumedly about to go through. i couldn't care less about this movie, but it does seem like almost no one wants it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Film barely even has a budget it will be :trash:. Just a rushed out production designed to keep the rights.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Two months of shooting is actually very short for a high profile movie like this. I remember Gran Torino was shot in only a month but that movie was basically Clint Eastwood yelling at Asians from his lawn. This has to be either a very small scale movie, or feature a lot of green screen (which would also explain the lack of set pictures).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Two months of shooting is actually very short for a high profile movie like this. I remember Gran Torino was shot in only a month but that movie was basically Clint Eastwood yelling at Asians from his lawn. This has to be either a very small scale movie, or feature a lot of green screen (which would also explain the lack of set pictures).
Guardians of the galaxy was filmed in 3 months. Same with iron man 2. Same as tons of other big budget movies.

May-july is 3 months.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
what if fox does a deal with sony to get spiderman instead of marvel studios so we can see this instead

alg_future_foundation_art.jpg

:ohhh: