Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dc fanboys hate marvel so bad they will co-sign garbage and cant make sense of fox making a deal with Marvel/Disney just like in the spider man/sony and marvel deal thread

Edit:its not even dc fans its mcu haters
Fox has a more contentious relationship with Disney/Marvel than Sony though so that is where most of the opinions that there will be no Marvel/Sony like co-op deal happening come from.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i fux with the 1st Thor
dont really remember the 2nd
and that Iron Man 3 shyt was just a hot smokin mess :scusthov:
You know as much shyt Thor 2 gets, I actually liked the movie, it's not winter soldier good, but it ain't IM3 or IM2 bad. It really improved from the first 1 IMO, and the comedy worked for me.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You know as much shyt Thor 2 gets, I actually liked the movie, it's not winter soldier good, but it ain't IM3 or IM2 bad. It really improved from the first 1 IMO, and the comedy worked for me.
Only lame part was the Villian, which is a BIG part of what can make a movie good. I mean sure he wrecked shyt, but most of the time it felt like he was just there.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to feel bad for MBJ and Teller if this film bombs. I think all the controversy combined with the film actually being flop(critically and financially) could hurt Jordan in particular.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I dont know bruh. Future's Past was legit but Winter Soldier and Guardians was just pure fiyah.
Winter soldier is mcus best film easily.

Im not a fan of guardians at all. Too formulaic marvel. shytty non memorable villain?check. Wise cracking white super hero lead? Check. shytty 3rd act with a ship falling in the climax? Check.

The characters were cool, but the plot and vllian were laughable.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Winter soldier is mcus best film easily.

Im not a fan of guardians at all. Too formulaic marvel. shytty non memorable villain?check. Wise cracking white super hero lead? Check. shytty 3rd act with a ship falling in the climax? Check.

The characters were cool, but the plot and vllian were laughable.
I loved GOTG but it was a pretty straightforward Marvel formula movie. The thing that fools people into not noticing is that it was visually a million times better looking than the average marvel film that tends to look very generic.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Fox has a more contentious relationship with Disney/Marvel than Sony though so that is where most of the opinions that there will be no Marvel/Sony like co-op deal happening come from.

To me it was obvious they was talking to fox for f4 deals for years, so the next option will be sony. Marvel making crazy money but they want certain characters back fox just wasnt going let them borrow f4's characters/villains because the cash cow called x-men but the other superhero they have aren't x-men(ppl rushing to see it) and they will see that

I have a feeling fox will do deal with marvel for the f4 property if they dont live to they standards and if marvel feel like they need reed, sliver surfer and galactus. I dont think marvel wants to do a f4 film but be able to use characters\villans in the MCU. At the same ant man doing good and they might just say fuk it lets do a nova/or cosmo world shift with him with GOTG already in place

My main problem is the way marvel write they villains is lackluster :trash: and the lack of creativity (but I thought "how to steal ant man suit" was a nice mix

But all these companies talk its just deals dont go through most of the time

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm going to feel bad for MBJ and Teller if this film bombs. I think all the controversy combined with the film actually being flop(critically and financially) could hurt Jordan in particular.
Do you recall who last played The Human Torch in two Fantastic Four flops? Do you know what he's doing now? If this movie flops, it's not hurting anyone's careers.