Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Becuz the movies come out, do big first week numbers and then crash people realize how shytty they are.
If the movie crash and crash again most likely the will do a deal with marvel which marvel will have the ball in they hands, meaning fox is not make the money they wish to just like ASM(which dc heads said samething just like in this thread "why would they make deal with marvel..aintnever going happen blah blah")

Also marvel make money from the f4 so fox still pay them...its L fox

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Becuz the movies come out, do big first week numbers and then crash people realize how shytty they are.
Doesn't matter. As long as the movie makes money, they'll keep making em. The only way Fox and Sony would give the rights back is if they make some films that are COMMERCIAL flops back to back to back. For example, even though the Michael Bay Transformer movies get CRITICALLY worse after every sequel, they still make massive amounts of money, which is why Paramount keeps cranking them out.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Doesn't matter. As long as the movie makes money, they'll keep making em. The only way Fox and Sony would give the rights back is if they make some films that are COMMERCIAL flops back to back to back. For example, even though the Michael Bay Transformer movies get CRITICALLY worse after every sequel, they still make massive amounts of money, which is why Paramount keeps cranking them out.
fukk all that. My feelings as a fan boy>>>>>>>studios making money

They should give back the rights so marvel can bless like they did with such cinematic masterpieces as iron man 3 and thor 2 :troll:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I don't believe thats true these companies want to make certain profit off these type of films...you can see in the past dealing with denzel and sony in the email

The audience opinion on the term flop don't mean nothing to them it matter do the company believe its a flop plus marvel already ask to do deal wayy back for f4 and fox give them the cold shoulder so they decide to put it out to see if they can bank

Anything can happen look at the deal with sony and marvel/disney

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

jadden

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about seeing this because that "Power" trailer got me hype, but after reading about all the fukkery and that spoiler review, I think I might just save my money :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't believe thats true these companies want to make certain profit off these type of films...you can see in the past dealing with denzel and sony in the email

The audience opinion on the term flop don't mean nothing to them it matter do the company believe its a flop plus marvel already ask to do deal wayy back for f4 and fox give them the cold shoulder so they decide to put it out to see if they can bank

Anything can happen look at the deal with sony and marvel/disney
You do know Marvel and Fox hate each other right. Fox would rather reboot and put another shytty F4 movie out or do a Xmen crossover before giving those rights back. You need to let that pipe dream go breh.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Even if this movie is halfway decent, critics & fans are dead-set to shyt on it so hard. :pachaha: I will watch it... but not in the theater. :scusthov: