Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really don't get the overreaction to any Marvel property not in the MCU. Ryan Reynolds is getting a second chance at a character that was panned by the media. He also was Green Lantern. The dude isn't hurting for work:mjlol:

Homie you didn't know? If this movie flops, they're going to pull Creed this fall. It's not happening. They're going to shelve it indefinitely. Also, there's this belief that if you throw enough venom at anything not made by marvel studios, it'll fail and then it'll go back to marvel

Ryan Reynolds went from a goat to :blessed: on the strength of this deadpool footage and you got cats hitting the :blessed: as soon as he dropped the trailer for the trailer today. Nikkas are finicky as fukk on the internet man

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Homie you didn't know? If this movie flops, they're going to pull Creed this fall. It's not happening. They're going to shelve it indefinitely. Also, there's this belief that if you throw enough venom at anything not made by marvel studios, it'll fail and then it'll go back to marvel

Ryan Reynolds went from a goat to :blessed: on the strength of this deadpool footage and you got cats hitting the :blessed: as soon as he dropped the trailer for the trailer today. Nikkas are finicky as fukk on the internet man
I don't even get why Marvel stans are so pressed. They got the biggest movie star on Google Earth Nas on the squad, the dude Chris Pratt. They ain't taking no Ls:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm going to feel bad for MBJ and Teller if this film bombs. I think all the controversy combined with the film actually being flop(critically and financially) could hurt Jordan in particular.

Do you recall who last played The Human Torch in two Fantastic Four flops? Do you know what he's doing now? If this movie flops, it's not hurting anyone's careers.

:usure:

ioan-gruffudd_sc_768x1024.png

Alba and Mike Chiklis aint been the same since the original 2.

also

b785fedb034baec2f8f9f3d49679e2a2.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't even get why Marvel stans are so pressed. They got the biggest movie star on Google Earth Nas on the squad, the dude Chris Pratt. They ain't taking no Ls:francis:

In the grand scheme of things.... no one really gives a fukk about FF no more after the SS debacle.... All they want now is Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer. Possibly Galactus

Fox should just do the right thing and give Doom back. Let the FF fight Dragon Man or Hyperstorm or some shyt:camby:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

also

A lot of that is due to their careers before and after that tho. Chris Evans is cool Jessica Alba is cool, and Chiklis is more remembered for being on the shield than he is the thing and he STILL gets work on the strength of the shield. He's been working more in television and his television shows haven't worked out but he's going to be on gotham this year so I feel like he'll be fine, being on a hit show.

In the grand scheme of things.... no one really gives a fukk about FF no more after the SS debacle.... All they want now is Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer. Possibly Galactus

Fox should just do the right thing and give Doom back. Let the FF fight Dragon Man or Hyperstorm or some shyt:camby:

That's the shyt I don't like. That's not the "right thing" breh. It was sold to them, it is their property. Marvel had it, let it go, and it is what it is now. If it doesn't work this go round, they'll figure out what they need to figure out but at this point, I'm just confused

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

also

The first dude nobody knows or cared about in the first place. Jessica Alba's gotten plenty of work after Fantastic Four. Michael Chiklis' career revolved around The Shield. He's gotten work after F4 but he was never going to be some mega star. Dude from Nip/Tuck is in the same category as Chiklis.

Besides that though, you wanna help me out with the question in the quote you replied to about who played the Human Torch?:patrice:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
A lot of that is due to their careers before and after that tho. Chris Evans is cool Jessica Alba is cool, and Chiklis is more remembered for being on the shield than he is the thing and he STILL gets work on the strength of the shield. He's been working more in television and his television shows haven't worked out but he's going to be on gotham this year so I feel like he'll be fine, being on a hit show.

That's the shyt I don't like. That's not the "right thing" breh. It was sold to them, it is their property. Marvel had it, let it go, and it is what it is now. If it doesn't work this go round, they'll figure out what they need to figure out but at this point, I'm just confused

Alba should be bigger than she is now (or rather should've had a bigger boom than she did).... she is a pretty girl and most pretty girls get skyrocketed to the top ala ScarJo.... she aint even on ScarJo level yet alone a JLawrence and others. And I dont think they can exceedingly out act her.

Yea Chiklis did Shield, then a few failed tv shows, and now is getting a small roll in Gotham as a side character vs being the main attraction of his own show. His career digressed instead of progressed.

The first dude nobody knows or cared about in the first place. Jessica Alba's gotten plenty of work after Fantastic Four. Michael Chiklis' career revolved around The Shield. He's gotten work after F4 but he was never going to be some mega star. Dude from Nip/Tuck is in the same category as Chiklis.

Besides that though, you wanna help me out with the question in the quote you replied to about who played the Human Torch?:patrice:

Chris is the only one that can be considered an A list actor of the bunch from that, but why was he the only survivor?

Its hard to say that Chik was never going to be some "mega star", I mean who wouldve thought the guy from Not Another Teen Movie, Push, and The Losers would be as big as he is today

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Alba should be bigger than she is now (or rather should've had a bigger boom than she did).... she is a pretty girl and most pretty girls get skyrocketed to the top ala ScarJo.... she aint even on ScarJo level yet alone a JLawrence and others. And I dont think they can exceedingly out act her.

Yea Chiklis did Shield, then a few failed tv shows, and now is getting a small roll in Gotham as a side character vs being the main attraction of his own show. His career digressed instead of progressed.

Chris is the only one that can be considered an A list actor of the bunch from that, but why was he the only survivor?

Its hard to say that Chik was never going to be some "mega star", I mean who wouldve thought the guy from Not Another Teen Movie, Push, and The Losers would be as big as he is today

Well let's take Ioan and Michael: They were never going to be big stars breh, you and I both know that. Ioan was one of the guys up for Bond when Pierce left, along with Julian McMahon and it didn't pan out but other than that, the three of them were never going to be big stars. Chik's resume is forever stamped due to the shield and he's good for that. And for all we know, one of them did the same thing Alba did after FF2: take some time out to have kids and deal with the family. Ever since she's had kids, she's been sporadic in things outside of working with Robert Rodriguez. And if you really want to point to a bad moment in her career, lets look at the love guru. But she's got the husband and the two kids man, and she's seemingly doing stuff now where she can be a part of an ensemble, work for a few days and then be out

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think the main thing I'm saying is we never know what's going on in people's lives outside of the flicks we see them in. There's probably a reason why he wants to do tv shows more than movies and she's doing what she's doing. Priorities change as we get older. It could be a mix of bad choices, the work not being what it used to be or should be, or just a personal choice. I think the one guy in that movie who was going to be a star is a star. Everyone else is what they is. And truth be told, most cats in these comic book movies seemingly have no star power when it comes to other projects. I think that's just the world we're in now which is weird. Hemsworth, Evans, even Downey have all done movies outside of the comic book flicks and seemingly no one cares. You put them in a suit tho or as Sherlock Holmes and it's all good. Millions of dollars

@MartyMcFly

When it comes down to it
A nicca just want Dr. Doom to come home man:francis:.... cant Marvel have that breh? :mjcry:

Latveria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wakanda

FF and Fox can make 200 movies just give the Return the Dr.

I hear you breh lol but what's fair is fair man. If you sell me your car, then buy 5 or 6 new cars after I've got yours, don't expect me to just give you your car back because you need it to complete your collection.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think the main thing I'm saying is we never know what's going on in people's lives outside of the flicks we see them in. There's probably a reason why he wants to do tv shows more than movies and she's doing what she's doing. Priorities change as we get older. It could be a mix of bad choices, the work not being what it used to be or should be, or just a personal choice. I think the one guy in that movie who was going to be a star is a star. Everyone else is what they is. And truth be told, most cats in these comic book movies seemingly have no star power when it comes to other projects. I think that's just the world we're in now which is weird. Hemsworth, Evans, even Downey have all done movies outside of the comic book flicks and seemingly no one cares. You put them in a suit tho or as Sherlock Holmes and it's all good. Millions of dollars

I hear you breh lol but what's fair is fair man. If you sell me your car, then buy 5 or 6 new cars after I've got yours, don't expect me to just give you your car back because you need it to complete your collection.

But if there are "preconditions" to the sell, either respect it for how its supposed to be used or if you really dont give a fukk just sell it back. It aint like you gonna make bank off it, so let me buy it back! And if not the car... let me get that spare tire off you playa!:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
@MartyMcFly

When it comes down to it
A nicca just want Dr. Doom to come home man:francis:.... cant Marvel have that breh? :mjcry:

Latveria>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wakanda

FF and Fox can make 200 movies just give the Return the Dr.

Breh what has the MCU shown it can do with villains, Aside from Loki which some could argue eventually will be an Anti-Hero and Red Skull which I believe was underused name me an MCU villain worth it's salt. Everyone else was your generic run of the mill bad guy.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But if there are "preconditions" to the sell, either respect it for how its supposed to be used or if you really dont give a fukk just sell it back. It aint like you gonna make bank off it, so let me buy it back! And if not the car... let me get that spare tire off you playa!:damn:

But based on how they've used their villains are they even matching preconditions? If you sell me the car and I trick it out but actually use it as opposed to you who just keeps the cars in the garage, wants them to look good and in pristine order but get no usage out of them other than eye candy, you tell me who actually needs the car? The guy who's using it or the guy who's just letting it look pretty in a garage as a collectors item