Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh what has the MCU shown it can do with villains, Aside from Loki which some could argue eventually will be an Anti-Hero and Red Skull which I believe was underused name me an MCU villain worth it's salt. Everyone else was your generic run of the mill bad guy.

Lets be real though.... none of the Villains they had are anywhere as compelling as Doom though. I think alot of the hate their so called villains get is overblown. Just cuz their villain doesnt kill millions of people and give Lil Jimmy's nightmares doesnt make them terrible villains. Also, most have died, I disagree with that as in the comics the villains normally are defeated be retreat to fight another day

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But based on how they've used their villains are they even matching preconditions? If you sell me the car and I trick it out but actually use it as opposed to you who just keeps the cars in the garage, wants them to look good and in pristine order but get no usage out of them other than eye candy, you tell me who actually needs the car? The guy who's using it or the guy who's just letting it look pretty in a garage as a collectors item

this
julian-mcmahon-as-victor-von-doom-in-fantastic.jpg

and this

aint pretty

images

And no matter how much you or anyone one else may hate or criticize the MCU villains... they all by far were better than this

1ed49bd42cd609fdd7b47f6c0ba8577c_600x400.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh what has the MCU shown it can do with villains, Aside from Loki which some could argue eventually will be an Anti-Hero and Red Skull which I believe was underused name me an MCU villain worth it's salt. Everyone else was your generic run of the mill bad guy.
:dahell: Evil businessman #4 was dope as fukk, especially the part when he got the same powers as the good guy in 10 minutes.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Alba should be bigger than she is now (or rather should've had a bigger boom than she did).... she is a pretty girl and most pretty girls get skyrocketed to the top ala ScarJo.... she aint even on ScarJo level yet alone a JLawrence and others.

Chris is the only one that can be considered an A list actor of the bunch from that, but why was he the only survivor?
Chris Evan is not an A lister.What big movie has he headlined besides CA:2? RDJ is going to headline civil war.

Jessica Alba is running a billion dollar company. Beauty and brains, her husband won.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Marvel wouldn't mess up Doom.
1) Doom is connected heavily with Reed, same as Loki to Thor
2) Doom won't be killed
3) Doom can also be an antihero, depending on the situation
4) Doom is just complex as a whole. More complex then Loki.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't get the overreaction to any Marvel property not in the MCU. Ryan Reynolds is getting a second chance at a character that was panned by the media. He also was Green Lantern. The dude isn't hurting for work:mjlol:

I give you Evans, but Reynolds' career was never the same after GL. That film practically zapped his momentum. He also had to push to get Deadpool made. DP is pretty much his saving grace right now. If it's a success it could put him back into the game.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I like Wallace but I'm not seeing this flick. But I wanted to see if dudes were gonna sneak and check this out like they did AntMan.