Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I hope the movie does super well just to spite the mentally ill Marvel stans that been spitting on every bit of news, blowing up any 'rumors' out of proportion, and dominating any possible reasonable discussion of the movie

fukk em

I hope it does well becuz I want MBJ to do well.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Not everything they make is solid gold though. it is just as likely that a Marvel/Disney FF movie could end up like the Thor movies or Iron Man 2 & 3.
:mjlol: i feel like i'm the only person on earth to actually enjoyed the Thor's and IM3. I mean they certainly have their problems, but I liked them overall.

I was cautiously optimistic about this ( i don't go into anything hoping it's shyt) but everything leading up to this has it looking like garbage.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I hope it tanks so we can have Reed Richards and Tony Stark team up with Bruce Banner Hank Pym and T'Challa to plan a defense against Galactus:blessed:

I just feel bad about Josh Trank catching another L. he deserves a break :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah... I don't care about business. I care about being entertained becuz that is my only investment.

I feel that but you're acting as if it just won't work merely because of that. That's all I'm saying. If you don't like it then by all means but until you see it it feels like it's in vain

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I feel that but you're acting as if it just won't work merely because of that. That's all I'm saying. If you don't like it then by all means but until you see it it feels like it's in vain

The thing for me is outside of Future's Past and Garfield as Spider Man, the movies haven't been very good. I understand that those joints are cash cows but that doesn't mean to just put out some bullshyt and hope it sticks.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The thing for me is outside of Future's Past and Garfield as Spider Man, the movies haven't been very good. I understand that those joints are cash cows but that doesn't mean to just put out some bullshyt and hope it sticks.

To me, X2 is good, first class is good and days of future past and the wolverine. They got misses yeah but I'm not feeling every marvel movie either so really it comes down to our own personal opinion. The last few fox x men movies have been received well critically and financially and seemingly enthusiasm from the fanbase in general. Meaning there's no reason to relinquish rights to something that's not for sale. Every movie will have its detractors and people who aren't feeling it, which is fine; we're not a hive mind. But the general consensus seems to be that they're doing well and the money is right then keep going.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
To me, X2 is good, first class is good and days of future past and the wolverine. They got misses yeah but I'm not feeling every marvel movie either so really it comes down to our own personal opinion. The last few fox x men movies have been received well critically and financially and seemingly enthusiasm from the fanbase in general. Meaning there's no reason to relinquish rights to something that's not for sale. Every movie will have its detractors and people who aren't feeling it, which is fine; we're not a hive mind. But the general consensus seems to be that they're doing well and the money is right then keep going.

Well I was speaking more recent stuff. But yeah, X2 and the second Maguire Spidey are two of my favorite joints, along with First Class.

But both Caps, the first Avengers, Iron Man 1, and Guardians are just soooooooooo much better to me.

Like I said tho, I hope Fantastic Four aint a dud becuz I am a big fan of MBJ and I would hate for this to be one of those movies that sets his career back a little.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from the FF films, Fox/Sony have made more good Marvel films than bad:

X-MEN MOVIES
Good: X-Men, X2, First Class, The Wolverine, DOFP
Bad: Last Stand, Origins: Wolverine

SPIDER-MAN MOVIES
Good: Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Amazing Spider-Man
Bad: Spider-Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 2

FANTASTIC FOUR MOVIES
Both of these sucked :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I was speaking more recent stuff. But yeah, X2 and the second Maguire Spidey are two of my favorite joints, along with First Class.

But both Caps, the first Avengers, Iron Man 1, and Guardians are just soooooooooo much better to me.

Like I said tho, I hope Fantastic Four aint a dud becuz I am a big fan of MBJ and I would hate for this to be one of those movies that sets his career back a little.

I wouldn't put the first cap ahead of either of the dope x movies or the first two spider man movies. But yeah breh it's all opinion. The only thing they can gauge is the money, the critical reception and the majority of the fanbase. I love iron man 3, maybe the majority don't maybe they do but ultimately they're not worried about what a minority of fans feel; they can't.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:mjlol: i feel like i'm the only person on earth to actually enjoyed the Thor's and IM3. I mean they certainly have their problems, but I liked them overall.

I was cautiously optimistic about this ( i don't go into anything hoping it's shyt) but everything leading up to this has it looking like garbage.
i fux with the 1st Thor
dont really remember the 2nd
and that Iron Man 3 shyt was just a hot smokin mess :scusthov: