Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Well here's why I didn't like it that much. Grant it it's an okay flick it's not terrible by any means in my mind but my issues with it were the arbitrary stuff that has to build to the next movie (Thor being written out of the movie for a while and then having that whole arc cut), the lack of explanation with cap's dark side, i felt like the movie didn't balance all of its pieces as well as the first time out and there and I was bored with the little character stuff they did have. I thought they wasted a good opportunity with ultron although he had his moments but that's just it: everyone had their moments but the movie just felt uneven and like a lot was missing so they had to make up for it by taking narrative shortcuts in editing where things used to be fully explained. I loved the darker moments in it and the more complex moments but they hardly got a chance to breathe.

And I know it's implied but I still would've loved to have known what possessed tony to put that suit back on because that seemed to be a big character moment in iron man 3 where he says he's finished and then this movie starts and he's right back to square one. Just seemed liked shoddy storytelling.doesnt mean I hate the movie at all but it's far from their best and definitely not something I'll be looking forward to seeing again
fam...
you my muthafukka man. when it comes to real sit down and focus your entire attention on the movie type shyt i look to you to see what you think

this is comic book movie shyt man!!!!!
comic books!!!!!
the same shyt where a muthafukka could die and be brought back to life in the same issue man!!!

break shyt
destroy shyt
keep shyt somewhat true to the comics
it shouldnt be this fukkin complicated!

i dont even be giving a fukk what the story is
if you can REALLY sit down with a straight face and tell me that that Hulk vs Hulk Buster fight wasnt poppin then...

you know what? it dont even matter. enjoy shyt for what it is

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It's so bad you got nikkas talking about pacing is for nerds
fam...
you my muthafukka man. when it comes to real sit down and focus your entire attention on the movie type shyt i look to you to see what you think

comic books!!!!!
the same shyt where a muthafukka could die and be brought back to life in the same issue man!!!

break shyt
destroy shyt

if you can REALLY sit down with a straight face and tell me that that Hulk vs Hulk Buster fight wasnt poppin then...

Do you have this same philosophy for the Transformers movies :sas2:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
fam...

comic books!!!!!

break shyt
destroy shyt

The problem with this argument is that marvel have released better and more cohesive products prior to AOU.........

AOU is up there with Thor the Dark world IMO.......the movie would of flowed together if Marvel focused on one single problem of Ultron, rather then shoe horn stories for upcoming movies

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's so bad you got nikkas talking about pacing is for nerds

Do you have this same philosophy for the Transformers movies :sas2:
why wouldnt I?
you know how many transformers and Voltron toys i done destroyed?
its i dont wanna see brilliant ass storylines and shyt
cause the books aint no brilliant ass storyline shyt
ruining shyt
this like white flight with comic book movies :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
why wouldnt I?
you know how many transformers and Voltron toys i done destroyed?
its i dont wanna see brilliant ass storylines and shyt
cause the books aint no brilliant ass storyline shyt
ruining shyt
this like white flight with comic book movies :deadmanny:
SO only white people can enjoy pacing in a movie. You can't make this shyt up :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The problem with this argument is that marvel have released better and more cohesive products prior to AOU.........

AOU is up there with Thor the Dark world IMO.......the movie would of flowed together if Marvel focused on one single problem of Ultron, rather then shoe horn stories for upcoming movies
story can be great
but overall its about the action
PERIOD
these aint no goddamn Oscar worthy flix
theyre supposed to be fun
and it be lookin like some of you muthafukkas REFUSE to wanna have fun! :deadmanny:
i leave Avengers and me and my 6 year old choppin it up talkin bout the scenes we loved
I LOVE THAT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You got to love idiots breh. They done Stan themselves into retardation and tough talk. The same nikkas turn around talking about how Mike Bay movies suck when Transformers 4 and Age of Ultron is the same piece of to use your words convoluted shyt. :mjlol:
You a fukkin fakkit and I would punch in your face on sight p*ssy

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
story can be great
but overall its about the action
PERIOD
these aint no goddamn Oscar worthy flix
theyre supposed to be fun
and it be lookin like some of you muthafukkas REFUSE to wanna have fun! :deadmanny:
i leave Avengers and me and my 6 year old choppin it up talkin bout the scenes we loved
I LOVE THAT
I don't think people are saying it was horrible, but what we are saying is it was disappointing .......I myself did have fun with the movie, however, when it comes to ranking the film compared to other Marvel movies....its towards the bottom.

It did not live up to the hype:yeshrug:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:mjlol:

More tough talk from a nikka too dumb to defend his point
What point fakkit?

The movie was hot and I was entertained. I'm not a jaded iced coffee from Starbucks drinkin fakkit like you talkin bout aaaaaaaa the pacing sucked ahhhhhhhh

:childplease:

Go sit in Starbucks in your tight clothes and sip your latte fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm dumber than a brick so I'm gone sit here mad as fukk behind this computer imagining I could do the shyt my favorite superhero do in real life
200_s.gif

Clown :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don't think people are saying it was horrible, but what we are saying is it was disappointing .......I myself did have fun with the movie, however, when it comes to ranking the film compared to other Marvel movies....its towards the bottom.

It did not live up to the hype:yeshrug:
but the thing is
people who are disappointed seem to have this "i wish the movie was more Scorsese than Claremont" shyt :mjlol:
its comic books!!!
i swear they make a Topcat movie i'll step in this forum and see some bullshyt :deadmanny:

but these are "probably" people who didnt grow up not having shyt
so they whine and bytch about what it is THEY WANT. suckas