Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is as good as example of a "wait for it" movie as anything i can remember in years. i wouldn't waste a free ticket seeing this in the theater

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
this is as good as example of a "wait for it" movie as anything i can remember in years. i wouldn't waste a free ticket seeing this in the theater
waiting for that dvd rip to come out in like a month.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
This will probably end up being solid but nothing that I've seen from this movie warrants a theater ticket purchase. I've seen all the trailers and many of tv spots and I'm still like :manny:. I'd probably be more excited if it was five years ago when solid superhero films wasn't as easy to come by as they are now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Smh at doom looking like a plate ya momz wrapped up for ya at the 4th of July cook out but some of it leaked cuz she bought the cheap aluminum foil and not the good kind.
:russ:

someone else pointed it out before I saw it, but you can still see the fukking wires on the right side of the tank before it explodes and this is from the official Fox trailer. This is laughably bad.
shyt! :deadrose:

Last edited:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Poor/obfuscated promotion and marketing, a late ComicCon panel that was bland and had nothing but scripted soft ball questions, releasing another one of their action films (Agent 47) very shortly afterward in the same month, being sandwiched between Mission Impossible the week before release and the Man from Uncle the week after, a test screening and review embargo to ensure that reviews don't drop until the day of release...

Fox has no faith in this film at all.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It's quite telling that the trailers paint Marvel everywhere and you only see the Fox logo at the very end in a small corner on the credits screen.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
all the doubt and hate for this but as B. Jordan said "yall gon see it anyway" all the bad wishes "this movie is DOOMED, trash!" are laughable at this point

plus it won't be anywhere NEAR as bad as people seem to think I'm thinking it'll be a more solid movie than Avengers 2 was which ain't hard

Yo nikkas really get on my nerves :mjlol:

fukk are you talkin bout Avengers 2 was fire :what:

Annoyin ass nikkas man..

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East

Annoyin ass nikkas man..

I don't get it either. AOU imo is one Marvel's best movies thus far, a lot better than the first one.

I think people (both viewers on the internet and certain movie critics) are trying way too hard with the Marvel hate.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I keep seeing this sort of rhetoric, yet no one really bothers to explain to me why they think AOU is so bad.

Feel free to break it down for me. Don't worry, I'll wait. :sas2:

You probably won't change my opinion, however. Different strokes for different folks and all of that. I'm easily entertained. :yeshrug:
Because the movie pacing sucked. Ultron and vision had no character development, Hulk black widow romance made no sense, and if you seen Avengers 1 you seen AOU b3caue they reuse the exact same plot points of Hulk going crazy, brainwash blah blah blah and last but not least the movie didn't make you feel like there were real stakes on the line. Any other questions :sas1:

And again I didn't think AOU was bad just a mediocre movie and easily forgettable.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Because the movie pacing sucked. Ultron and vision had no character development, Hulk black widow romance made no sense, and if you seen Avengers 1 you seen AOU b3caue they reuse the exact same plot points of Hulk going crazy, brainwash blah blah blah and last but not least the movie didn't make you feel like there were real stakes on the line. Any other questions :sas1:

And again I didn't think AOU was bad just a mediocre movie and easily forgettable.

Both Avengers movies were meh action/comedy movies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Annoyin ass nikkas man..
these muthafukkas just want attention
i swear, when they finally release that technology where i can slap a muthafukka thru my phone, tablet, or computer screen ima be all over it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I keep seeing this sort of rhetoric, yet no one really bothers to explain to me why they think AOU is so bad.

Feel free to break it down for me. Don't worry, I'll wait. :sas2:

You probably won't change my opinion, however. Different strokes for different folks and all of that. I'm easily entertained. :yeshrug:
knowutimsayin
these dub b's be wantin Shakesperean ass comic book movies and shyt :deadmanny: