Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reshoots were unsubstantiated rumours which the director himself has denied happening. There is no actual proof that reshoots ever took place.
TPZ30EV.png

:patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Breh, they did 3 months of reshoots and are telling a origin film. It's nearly impossible to tell a good superhero origin film in an 1hr and 30mins.

It was originally 2hrs+ but FOX cut a lot of it out even after reshoots which is a very concerning sign. Add in the fact that the review embargo won't be lifted until 2hrs before the movie is released and the director has been blackballed/fired before the movie even dropped. Yeah... :trash:
:dead: Where did you hear that? Link?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Terrible promo for this, I didn't know it was coming this year tbh

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dead: Where did you hear that? Link?

Rumor is it happened because of this and that he's allowed to do press only but is pretty much done with the studio/film. He basically cost Fox a lot of money

Did Fantastic Four's Director Really Go Off On The Crew And Destroy A Production House?

After this was reported this happens

Josh Trank Fired From Star Wars Because Of Fantastic Four Problems

other post says that Trank was fired following filming:

Also heard he was fired after wrapping and other are working on it post production.

Note: The THR reports states "producers Simon Kinber and Hutch Parker had to step in to help pull the film together" and "given the issues with Trank’s performance, the production added Stephen Rivkin to help pull the film together."

The TigerDroppings message board also stated major reshoots were taking place in LA:

I am working with some of the crew on another movie down here. They were told FF is reshooting the entire third act in LA because of how bad it came out.

Also Miles Teller skipped the press tour and didn't show up to the premiere :dead:

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Will be watching Mission Impossible and the DBZ movie instead of this next week :yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Pic on the left: "I'm the new Sue Storm, i'm gonna kill this role and this movie is gonna make Avengers money :ahh::wow::whew::blessed::banderas:
Pic on the right: "………fukk this shyt :beli:"
Agent: So yeah, Kate, Fox wants you back on set for reshoots Monday:francis:

Kate: Reshoots for what :dahell:

Agent: Fantastic Four:francis:

Kate: We finished filming 5 months ago :dahell:

Agent: I know :francis:

Kate: I cut my hair last week:dahell:

Agent: I know:francis:

Kate: So how are they gonna fix that, CGI or some shyt:dahell:

Agent: They said they have a wig:francis:

Kate: :dahell:

Agent: :francis:

Kate: You said this was gonna do Marvel numbers with a bunch of sequels :dahell:

Kate: You're fukking fired:dahell:

Also Miles Teller skipped the press tour and didn't show up to the premiere :dead:
:wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Rumor is it happened because of this and that he's allowed to do press only but is pretty much done with the studio/film. He basically cost Fox a lot of money

Did Fantastic Four's Director Really Go Off On The Crew And Destroy A Production House?

After this was reported this happens

Josh Trank Fired From Star Wars Because Of Fantastic Four Problems

Link to him skippig the premiere?

And he was at comic con promoting the movie,pretty sure thats considered part of the press tour.

EDIT: never mind found it,yeah he wasnt at the premiere.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is getting ridiculous. Probably the easiest set of comic books characters that can crossover to the big screen. Why the fukk are they having a hard time making a good Fantastic Four movie?? :why:

Probably because it's hard to translate FF into modern times. A family of space explorers that do....? Then, these folk have no clue what to do with Doom. It would probably fair better if they focused on Doom and Reed and let everyone else play off of them.

The first 2 movies got Torch/Thing right, but EVERYTHING else wrong. This one seems to have Torch right, but no family dynamic at all....granted that's only from the trailers.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Spoiler filled user review

I've seen it. Nobody will believe me, but I saw a preview screening as a plus one with a friend that works in the industry. I love comic book films, and I even thoroughly enjoyed the first two Fantastic films for what they were. Nobody is going to fukking believe how bad this film is, from beginning to end. There is NO soul in this movie. Jamie Bell is okay, but Mr Fantastic, Johnny, and Sue are horribly mis-cast. Miles Teller, who is a fine actor, is terrible in this. He clearly had no interest in the material. The villain is a joke, and is actually part of their fukking family, and then comes back "Wrong". This movie is like it was directed by a child and produced by Christopher Nolan. They should have just called the movie Dark and Moody: The Seriously Dark and Moody Comic Book Movie. IT IS TERRIBLE. Probably a 2 out of 10. This movie will bomb. I doubt it clears 25 million for the weekend next week. There will be no sequel, there will be no X-Men crossover. Probably will score in the teens on Rotten Tomatoes, if that. It looks over-produced and saturated in darkness. Garbage. Any 5 minutes of Ant-Man is better than this film.

And finally, and most horribly, Sue is not invisible. She does not gain the power of invisibility. Her atoms can move so fast she can't be seen by the human eye. So it's not magic or powers . . .it's science bro. And oh my god .. . the Thing. He is not stone or block or rock or whatever anybody ever thought he was . . his body does not change. He does not "grow bigger." He has the heightened ability of a evolved mollusk, and his body grows a nearly impenetrable SHELL . .. let that soak in . . SHELL! Like a fukking ninja turtle . . and the SHELL, while nearly impenetrable, has the ability to change itself in real time to "absorb" impact. So the little dude is still in there basically, covered in a huge fukkING SHELL when it's time to fight. My god, I bet when they first screened this film at the studio, somebody probably tried to strangle Josh Trank. No fukking way would they EVER let this dude direct a Star Wars movie. Not sure how this went so bad, but it is really that bad, not just being negative, I wanted to like it, but there was just no fukking way. The music is not half bad though during the film, but the closing theme music is a fukking terrible mess of electronic nonsense that just reminds you of the jumbled mess you just watched.

And don't expect a lot of action scenes, except for the obviously CGI heavy final battle between Reeds science team and his mad wittle brother. You see, brother wants to use the dimensional portal they created to give everyone the "dimensional travel sickness" so the whole populace will change at a molecular level as well. He is not really even evil, he just wants to force the next stage of evolution. He basically is trying to do the same thing Magneto did at the end of the first X-Men. But Reed is smarter than him, and realizes it will change the atoms of everything on the planet, not just people, and likely end all life on earth. Basically they fight at the portal, stuff from both dimensions intermingles and flies around, Victor beats the shyt out of them, and then they team up like they did at the end of the first Fantastic Four movie, where they combined their powers, but of course here, they kinda just walk into each other, combing at a molecular level, and become more powerful and take Victor down. It's a over-dramatic CGI fukkfest of a final battle. So you have the beginning of the movie, the fake brothers growing up together doing science stuff. The oreo cookie wonder twins who tragically lost their mother, even tho Sue is adopted, so technically I guess she lost three parent total. DRAMA. They all grow up super smart, they open a portal, the go through, they are attached by horrible, grey and black CGI world, they come back, they are different now, Victor is a bit more moody now, was kinda EMO but now more kinda punk and dikkish, the military is suspicious, they start to change, the military freaks the fukk out, then wants them as weapons, but black daddy says NO! they are not weapons . ..and then he weaponizes them and sends them out to save the world, just like he told the military not to do, but at some point he realized it is their destiny, because now they know everything is tied together, the stars, the planets, people, all life at the molecular level is the same, everything is family, they are all family, we are family, I got all my sisters (and brothers) and me. Also, Victor does not die. Also, there is no after credits stinger, Also, other then learning about and then practicing their powers, there is not major action until the finale.

More than just his childhood friend, he is basically his brother. Reeds father takes him in as a child and raises them together. And you know this crap never works in comic book movies, when they try to connect everyone and everything together. Cue large chunks of wasted time and film with poorly written family drama. Even the effects are dodgy, but EVERYTHING is gloomy. Reeds powers are the worst. The stretching effects are terrible. Oh, and by the way, he doesn't actually stretch at all. His body shape does not change. He is able to warp the space time around himself and manipulate it so it LOOKS like he is able to stretch. Ooooohh so scientific and more real now! Look what we learned from the Dark Knight movies! We don't have to go to space like the comic, we will just hop to another dimension and get "dimension travel sickness" from making the trip which will forever alter our atoms at a molecular level. We don't have powers, we have science and stuff! So fukking lame.

:dead: Fox gives no fukks. I bet their offices look like this
youtube_office.jpg

_03.jpg

Also as far as the reshoots

:mjlol:

Last edited: