Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The embargo date definitely isn't a good sign. Given the controversy around a black Johnny Storm and the Josh Trank behind the scenes stuff, you'd think Fox would want all the positive reviews out there at least a week before opening day. They must have no faith in the movie.

The only other reason that explains the embargo is that they're still working on the special effects.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Age of ultron was a fukkin convoluted dumpster fire of a film that very obviously had major editing done to it at the last minute. There was a lot of arguing and backstage nonsense on that film and you can tell by the product on screen. It was a disjointed mess,at best.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Shut the fukk up nikka :mjlol:

movie pacing sucked fukk outta here

:mjlol:

I wish I can smack the taste out ya mouf for this forced nerd stupid shyt
son said "movie pacing" :russ:
what the fukk?!:mjlol:

ima start usin this shyt in my everyday life

bud man take too long to re-up

"yo fam! your re-up pacing fukkin sucks BROOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo BROOOOOOO! this movie is a convoluted piece of animal excrement! :skip:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:what: pacing is an important part of a films structure. The fukk are you idiots trying to clown him for. Should be clowning yourselves for being fukkin morons and knowing nothing about film.

But I guess thats what happens when you start smoking weed during your development years of your brain. You end up with a fragmented child's mind not capable of adult thoughts or critical thinking.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Shut the fukk up nikka :mjlol:

movie pacing sucked fukk outta here

:mjlol:

I wish I can smack the taste out ya mouf for this forced nerd stupid shyt
yooooooo broooooooo! Pacing is such an important part of this comic book movie shyt
WHOA!!!!!!!!! :skip:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
This is getting ridiculous. Probably the easiest set of comic books characters that can crossover to the big screen. Why the fukk are they having a hard time making a good Fantastic Four movie?? :why:

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Age of ultron was a fukkin convoluted dumpster fire of a film that very obviously had major editing done to it at the last minute. There was a lot of arguing and backstage nonsense on that film and you can tell by the product on screen. It was a disjointed mess,at best.

link?

If this movie bombs, will all rights go back to Marvel?

:patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
link?

If this movie bombs, will all rights go back to Marvel?

:patrice:
Just search anything about joss whedon and the behind the scenes. He said it as politically correct as you can. But its a long running standard now with marvel films of the marvel suits interferring and butting heads with the director/talent. Ie. Edgar wright,edward norton,jon favreau,both directors from the thor films,etc and now whedon stepping away.

And there will be no directors cut of aou,whedon said hes not going to do it.

And no if this bombs the rights dont go to marvel unless fox sells them or decides to never make another film. Then in a few years theyd revert back.

Sony and marvel always had a good relationship. But fox and marvel have always hated eachother. So fox aint letting go of those rights easily.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You got to love idiots breh. They done Stan themselves into retardation and tough talk. The same nikkas turn around talking about how Mike Bay movies suck when Transformers 4 and Age of Ultron is the same piece of to use your words convoluted shyt. :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I keep seeing this sort of rhetoric, yet no one really bothers to explain to me why they think AOU is so bad.

Feel free to break it down for me. Don't worry, I'll wait. :sas2:

You probably won't change my opinion, however. Different strokes for different folks and all of that. I'm easily entertained. :yeshrug:
Well here's why I didn't like it that much. Grant it it's an okay flick it's not terrible by any means in my mind but my issues with it were the arbitrary stuff that has to build to the next movie (Thor being written out of the movie for a while and then having that whole arc cut), the lack of explanation with cap's dark side, i felt like the movie didn't balance all of its pieces as well as the first time out and there and I was bored with the little character stuff they did have. I thought they wasted a good opportunity with ultron although he had his moments but that's just it: everyone had their moments but the movie just felt uneven and like a lot was missing so they had to make up for it by taking narrative shortcuts in editing where things used to be fully explained. I loved the darker moments in it and the more complex moments but they hardly got a chance to breathe.

And I know it's implied but I still would've loved to have known what possessed tony to put that suit back on because that seemed to be a big character moment in iron man 3 where he says he's finished and then this movie starts and he's right back to square one. Just seemed liked shoddy storytelling.doesnt mean I hate the movie at all but it's far from their best and definitely not something I'll be looking forward to seeing again