Reppin
The Unapproachable East
7RUju6g.gif

:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
10 years ago
doesn't matter, it's a distinctive scene. one of the only things i remember. they couldn't think of anything better for Thing to do or at the very least have something better to put in the trailers? there is not one fresh shot in any of the trailers. we've seen a guy light on fire 5 times by now, showing multiple shots of him lighting up isn't putting asses in the seats

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
doesn't matter, it's a distinctive scene. one of the only things i remember. they couldn't think of anything better for Thing to do or at the very least have something better to put in the trailers? there is not one fresh shot in any of the trailers. we've seen a guy light on fire 5 times by now, showing multiple shots of him lighting up isn't putting asses in the seats
I was adding to your point, breh

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why they got Doom looking like special edition mint chocolate hersheys? :patrice: :snoop:

Why can't they have this dude just be a regular fukking HUMAN who builds his own shyt and slaps around the 4? :camby:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
someone else pointed it out before I saw it, but you can still see the fukking wires on the right side of the tank before it explodes and this is from the official Fox trailer. This is laughably bad.

Those are antennas on the turret

Daps
all the doubt and hate for this but as B. Jordan said "yall gon see it anyway" all the bad wishes "this movie is DOOMED, trash!" are laughable at this point

plus it won't be anywhere NEAR as bad as people seem to think I'm thinking it'll be a more solid movie than Avengers 2 was which ain't hard