Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
All I know is they better not fukk up DOOM again. Doom needs to be smart as fukk, not some rich boy, and he shouldn't have powers. He should have magic and science.

I swear to god if they fukk up doom again I will hack the studio.

I care more about them not ducking up doom than the actual ff. why? Becaus ff is driven by how awesome doom is.

No ones checking for reed bytchards.
They gave him powers again :mjlol:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:mjlol:
L0jZMoM.jpg

I give this a watch when the screener leaks :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I still don't get why in 3 FF movies no one has realized that comic book Doom is almost the perfect villain and they should try to make their movie version as close to the comic version as possible.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
L0jZMoM.jpg

I give this a watch when the screener leaks :mjlol:

this isn't even gonna have a good screener which sucks. you're gonna have to wait months, b/c the early leaks are all gonna be dark and fuzzy as fukk

Kate Mara has different hair from shot to shot. you can obviously tell the reshoots. this is a disaster on every level. Thing's voice is just Jamie Bell's voice? Doom? the fukk?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
this isn't even gonna have a good screener which sucks. you're gonna have to wait months, b/c the early leaks are all gonna be dark and fuzzy as fukk

Kate Mara has different hair from shot to shot. you can obviously tell the reshoots. this is a disaster on every level. Thing's voice is just Jamie Bell's voice? Doom? the fukk?

Fox has cancelled 3D conversions too. Seems like the studio knows there's a flop coming

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I won't repeat what others have already said but adding onto all that, the special effects in this look too obviously like special effects as well (green screen CGI shyt).