U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah I haven't breh might cop it soon though what else they mention on there about Mexican aggression towards black civil rights?

The physical abuse was limited to that incident. Legislative wise the ULAC was in cahoots with the white citizens councils. Felix Tijerina who I quoted hung a "No Negroes" sign in the Restaurant he owned. The crazy thing is that throughout history of Texas and California, Mexicans would use this whiteness to get what they wanted. It's a very important case involving that in California called Mendez vs Westminster.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Mexicans about 1/2 of them are jealous of us gentically. They can kiss my Black ass and maybe their Woman can suck my Black Pinga y mamar mi huevon.

And if they are one of the ones that happen to be genetically gifted (or modified) they can ride my dikk and I'll make the bytch swallow this filthy black "jugo de negro sucio" they disdain so much.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I see you're mad.

Just provide one of these at any border crossing or customs outpost, and we'll have no problems.

380px-Pasaporte_Mexicano.jpg
Not mad at all. Sometimes you fakkits need to be reminded of your place in life.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:It's bout time man I jus was on Jamaica ave gettin some Jamaican food earlier today nothing but Mexicans with mad kids the ave ain't even look the same smh

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but illegals want to act all innocent and shyt, but no one ever mentions "how the fukk are you living, getting credit cards, drivers licenses, public assistance, and buying property with no green card?" Answer is, they're all fronting illegal fake documents. But, we're all supposed to pretend they just fell off a truck and accidentally rolled into the US and a job.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit:
Try living in the murder capital of the world and see if you want to wait for asylum. You wouldn't be talking like that if you've lived it:heh:

My family lives that every day in El Salvador. I bet if Africans that deal with similar situations were being deported y'all wouldn't be saying shyt:camby: It's obvious you all feel threatened by Latinos and Hispanics especially with all these anti-Latino threads

Trump got y'all shook:francis: and I can't blame you tbh:yeshrug: but don't be surprised when Latinos do the same to you and throw y'all to the sharks:manny:
you could never Throw us to the Sharks we invernted ya whole swag style everything Shiiet u on a black man WEBSITE LMAOOOO

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
anyone who supports splitting families are fukkin evil.

:yeshrug:

fukk them Latinos

My bm family got split in Sierra Leone over the war. shyt happens...most made it over here LEGALLY. And the family that didn't are taking care of in Sierra Leone :upsetfavre:

Rather see my Africans get a chance over here than some border hopping Mexicans

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
Some Mexican Americans asserted their whiteness aggressively in their interactions with blacks. In 1950, unknown vigilantes detonated a series of fifteen bombs at the homes of blacks who were integrating a white neighborhood. "Like bombings in Birmingham, Alabama, and other southern cities," writes Behnken, "the terrorist acts in Dallas stemmed from the migration of blacks out of overcrowded segregated neighborhoods and into areas zoned for white use. But in South Dallas, two of the main suspects were Mexican American men who felt threatened by the encroachment of African American families into white neighborhoods. One of these individuals, Pete Garcia, later admitted that he had painted 'For Whites Only' signs in the neighborhood, threatened black home buyers with a knife, and chased two African American real estate agents out of the area" (13). Even some civil rights activists were inclined to assert their whiteness through acts of discrimination against blacks, although they usually did so with words rather than dynamite
:ohhh: Wow that is crazy.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
If I was a cac, I'd be enjoying the fukk outta this black vs Hispanic civil war going on. st0rmfr0nt is :eat: So much hatred :smh:

I can't cosign this move, these poor Central Americans are probably pure Maya or Inca, which means they are American. How many white deportations occurred throughout history. I know that illegal Irish and Italian immigrants came here to step on the black man on the way up, and rub it in hard when they did. I hope the black community went hard on them back then in the same way. 1940s Napoleon would be on some "But these ITALIANS are TAKING our JOBS. They're BREAKING the LAW. I. don't. care." in his usual cringey fashion, but it would be for a good cause. Or would he have been to scared to go hard at whites :mjpls:

Whites invaded America, brought the Mafia here, brought pedophilia here, brought rednecks and the KKK here. It just seems to me that the Napster would be too scared or in awe to go at white illegals in the same way because he worships them. Picking on short, brown little tribal folk is easier, they don't look as beautiful as cacs, amiright.
a lot of Mexicans are white and some illegals are white Mexicans. They can get deported alongside the brown ones