☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Goldman Sachs broke the law. They are the enablers and beneficiaries of illegal immigrantion. If your goal is to stop illegal immigration then you have to go after the people with the power to stop it

There we go. The emotion comes out. You are afraid and angry at these people. Let it out breh. It's not about the economy or any of that other mess. You are just afraid of the scary Mexicans coming accross the boarder.

What in particular would you like me to post references for?
Bruh, SHE LIED TO GOLDMAN SACHS

What don't you get?

She admitted and accepted responsibility for FRAUD

She got married to gain citizenship.

What the fukk don't you understand?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They come just to come?

What the fukk. Really can't believe some of the shyt Yall saying:snoop:

THE benefit of this country is work. That's it. No work, they don't come.
no. Its this pie in the sky shyt that the USA has basically told these people they won't be kicked out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, they just using all the money up:mjlol:
around 2006/7 there were DOZENS of raids that made national headlines of illegals working fast food jobs.

You mean to tell me all the millions of black youth looking for entry level work can't do that shyt?

But then they get outbid by illegals who in turn lock out blacks of these same industries?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh, SHE LIED TO GOLDMAN SACHS

What don't you get?

She admitted and accepted responsibility for FRAUD

She got married to gain citizenship.

What the fukk don't you understand?

Defend multibillion dollar companies brehs.

They knew she was illegal, and they used it as leverage to work her how they wanted to.

I bet Goldman Sachs won't give out any loans to illegals. But they couldn't be bothered to check if their employee was here legally?

And that's the story you believe?

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
some of us are adults and have to pay bills so we can't just pass the cheque off to someone else when its time to pay up

Illegals keep thinking all their benefits and societal aid just comes out of thin air.
But I thought the illegals were taking all the jobs. Clearly they know what it's like to work and pay bills right? Or no?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
around 2006/7 there were DOZENS of raids that made national headlines of illegals working fast food jobs.

You mean to tell me all the millions of black youth looking for entry level work can't do that shyt?

But then they get outbid by illegals who in turn lock out blacks of these same industries?
The CEOs of those companies should have been thrown in jail. And they should have had to forfeit profits to young disenfranchised workers/students. Problem solved.:ehh:

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I feel bad that I did the same exact thing. There's a Home Depot out here in Elmhurst queens, and I needed some help moving my stuff and painting the walls. Seventy five dollars ( each) and a case of Pepsi :manny:.

Bobs furniture wants to have you pay extra for installation. Gave them the :childplease:

I didn't know people actually did that :mjlol:

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
But that isn't true at all either...well except for the Cuban's...I'll just speak for the mexicans as I am half and know more about their way of life...they don't care for white people....I know a lot of you bruh's feel they pander to cacs but it's not like that at all...
I don't know if they "pander" to cacs, but he's right that there's a lot of Latinas that marry white guys, there are actually more Latinas with white husbands than Asian women with white husbands

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I don't think it has to do with either of those things, they're just lesser in number and tend to overstay visas rather than sneaking across the border.
uhhh....No!....I've already provided facts showing otherwise...so you can play dumb about the subject like others in here if you want...