U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then watch this:

It's CNN so that it doesn't trigger your emotional feminine nature

Also I did post facts. If you claim its lies it is your job to prove its a lie, not me dumbass.

So you want me to watch a random comedian and Don fukkin Lemon have a conversation and thats supposed to be your proof of "facts"

For a guy that claims to not watch tv, you sure use it a lot to get your "facts":mjlol:

What facts did you post. I must have missed them. Can you link me back to them?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And why aren't you mad at Goldman Sachs?
The thread is about illegal immigrants, not Goldman Sachs and who said I am not looking at Goldman Sachs funny for what they did? Just because Goldman Sachs helped her break the law doesn't erase the FACT that she broke the law and should be in mexico taking funds. The amount of changing the subject and begging me to be emotional to people who would kill me in cold blood if I came close to their neighborhood that they dont even have rights to own land there proves you are a troll that shouldn't be taken serious. I'm not responding to anything else from you.

you failed to post any references to your arguments other than begging me to care about fake information that you continue to spew.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
20%? I guess I have no choice but to take your word for it.:russ: No source and all

And she was given a private scholarship for a free ride to college

Colleges don't care about documentation unless you're trying to work with a vulnerable population
5FpvD9D.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. Not at all.

Nobody is giving any real energy to this issue. It's really the only solution. They come here for work, you remove their ability to work, they don't come here anymore. But the goal isn't to stop illegal immigration. These cacs need a steady stream of illegals to continue making millions. They just need to demonize them so, the American public is distracted from what's really going on. And we condone our tax dollars being spent to pay cacs to arrest, jail, patrol these people.
This is way beyond work.

They will KEEP coming. Many of them are just coming just to say, "whats up? Where can I fit in?"

shyt ain't gonna work that way. This isn't charity.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thread is about illegal immigrants, not Goldman Sachs and who said I am not looking at Goldman Sachs funny for what they did? Just because Goldman Sachs helped her break the law doesn't erase the FACT that she broke the law and should be in mexico taking funds.
Goldman Sachs broke the law. They are the enablers and beneficiaries of illegal immigrantion. If your goal is to stop illegal immigration then you have to go after the people with the power to stop it

The amount of changing the subject and begging me to be emotional to people who would kill me in cold blood if I came close to their neighborhood that they dont even have rights to own land there proves you are a troll that shouldn't be taken serious. I'm not responding to anything else from you.
There we go. The emotion comes out. You are afraid and angry at these people. Let it out breh. It's not about the economy or any of that other mess. You are just afraid of the scary Mexicans coming accross the boarder.

you failed to post any references to your arguments other than begging me to care about fake information that you continue to spew.

What in particular would you like me to post references for?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aren't the larger majority of Central American's here illegally under expired visa's? Seems like the right wing talking point that there's this mass exodus of people sneaking over the boarder when in reality it's not.....
Nope. They're mostly undocumented in the first place. Thats what people don't get.

They don't exist on paper. Theres literally no record.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Fall for the okie doke brehs:mjlol:

You can't get government assistance without documentation. So you are wrong on the first front.

The rest is just hate/jealousy/fear/nonsense. That was put into your brain by the rich cacs that make BILLIONS off illegal immigration.

You really care about who's leaching the economy poor Mexicans shouldn't be your target.

But again, it's not really about jobs or the economy. It's about a hate campaign against brown faces. Same things been going on in this country since inception.
False. Emotional campaigns have allowed illegals to get benefits, scholarships, loans, and other government documentation and STILL be illegal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not up to her to renew her visa. Her parents dropped the ball for whatever reason.

And that's all you got from my post? You ignored the rest? Don't want to actually think about it huh?

Just want to keep hating Mexicans? While cacs continually rape your pockets and control your mind.

I'm done here.

Stay ignorant brehs :francis:
too fukking bad.