U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
nah fam...they can get SNAP.
I know this from getting SNAP myself at one point. Office was majority illegal salvis, africans with AAs intermingled...and a few pieces of white trash. At least in Maryland...in NY it was all AAs, PRs, and white trash.
Are you sure the Salvis were illegal, though? And if they were illegal they might have been getting it for their kids.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Try living in the murder capital of the world and see if you want to wait for asylum. You wouldn't be talking like that if you've lived it:heh:

My family lives that every day in El Salvador. I bet if Africans that deal with similar situations were being deported y'all wouldn't be saying shyt:camby: It's obvious you all feel threatened by Latinos and Hispanics especially with all these anti-Latino threads

Trump got y'all shook:francis: and I can't blame you tbh:yeshrug: but don't be surprised when Latinos do the same to you and throw y'all to the sharks:manny:

fukk your and yours. Africa has had the biggest massacres in history. And when shyt goes down people get awa from the violence and set up camp. Latinos around the new world ride trains ALL THE WAY TO THE US then use bullshyt asylum claims to try to stay or just jump the border. If you're running from violence you stop when you're safe.

You all are just like those Syrians hiding from Greek And Turkish officials cause they want to claim asylum in the richest countries NOT to flee violence

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The problem is cutting off the supply.

Fraud comprises most of this.
As long as they have better job prospects in America, they will come.

It's like if you have roaches. You can kill as many of them as you want, but they will keep coming in to your house until you clean that muthufukka up.

Americas house is dirty as fukk, and that's how the rich cacs like it, cause they get paid for roach removal.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

It's like if you have roaches. You can kill as many of them as you want, but they will keep coming in to your house until you clean that muthufukka up.

Americas house is dirty as fukk, and that's how the rich cacs like it, cause they get paid for roach removal.

:salute:

I'm watching my neighbor RIGHT NOW having his house mudjacked with an all Mexican crew. This i swhat drives me fukking nuts. NOT ONE OTHER COLOR but hispanic; no Whites, Blacks, Asians, Nigerians, Romanians, Nepalis, nothing but hispanics.

He told me how much he paid for the work, so I know the man who runs that crew isn't lowering prices. Pay them less than Americans and put the profits in your pockets, then sit at home at night watching Fox News and yell at poor Black folk on TV with no opportunities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And?

Doesn't mean I have to accept it.

Send them back.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And?

Doesn't mean I have to accept it.

Send them back.
They are getting sent back.

So what's the debate about?

What they are doing is already against the law, and that law is being enforced.

By siding with the cacs with the "hate Mexicans" rhetoric you are in fact helping them perpetuate the problem.

You doing their work for them

Daps
Get ready for more illegal immigrants y'all. Venezuela is on the verge of collapse. Hopefully they will crowd into Mexico first so that Mexicans can see what it feels like to have their country invaded by a group of hungry moafukkas who demanding shyt.

Venezuela is on the brink of a complete economic collapse
'We want out of this agony': What it's like to eat in a country that's on the verge of collapse

Sad... some of them will be black or white though. They'll just blend in.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They are getting sent back.

So what's the debate about?

What they are doing is already against the law, and that law is being enforced.

By siding with the cacs with the "hate Mexicans" rhetoric you are in fact helping them perpetuate the problem.

You doing their work for them
Now you're backtracking.

Weren't you just debating whether or not to send them back?