U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
they also live in texas, arizona, colorado, and new mexico.
I lived in Texas with them...San Antonio is the HOME of that type. It's majority Mexican, too...
I believe it...but you still can group all mexicans under that shyt...we have sell outs in the black community to who do the same shyt...

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nah breh plenty of latinas are bouncing on that pink mushroomtip these days. They replaced Asian women as the top ethnic bedwenches. :noah:
Then again everyone says Latino men hook up with pawgs too but I rarely see that and when I do the white chick is usually :flabbynsick:

For what it's worth, I saw a 300 lb Big Pun looking dude with a decent looking white chick when I was in Philly

uhhh....No!....I've already provided facts showing otherwise...so you can play dumb about the subject like others in here if you want...
No, if you have information proving me wrong I'd be happy to see it.

But from a geographic standpoint, Mexico and Central America are connected to the US, while China is not. So to get here from China, you'd have to fly here and go through customs.

wrong again....and may I ask are you white??...
Yes but I don't think that's relevant

dsxwlgv.png

mkUNumB.png

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
For what it's worth, I saw a 300 lb Big Pun looking dude with a decent looking white chick when I was in Philly

No, if you have information proving me wrong I'd be happy to see it.

But from a geographic standpoint, Mexico and Central America are connected to the US, while China is not. So to get here from China, you'd have to fly here and go through customs.

Yes but I don't think that's relevant

dsxwlgv.png

mkUNumB.png
That info is from 2008....:mjlol:....here let me help you....
FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png
....and you can search the thread for the info I've already provided....I'm not getting into this shyt with a dumb cac...

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm pretty sure illegal immigrants can't even get public assistance, plus most immigrants in general are too proud to go on public assistance.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
That info is from 2008....:mjlol:....here let me help you....
FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png
....and you can search the thread for the info I've already provided....I'm not getting into this shyt with a dumb cac...
That doesn't even include Latinos, though. All I was saying is that there are more white men with Hispanic wives than Asian wives, and that is true.

And the info you shared stated that more new immigrants are Asian, which is true, but there are still more Latin American immigrants overall.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
That doesn't even include Latinos, though. All I was saying is that there are more white men with Hispanic wives than Asian wives, and that is true.

And the info you shared stated that more new immigrants are Asian, that is true, but there are still more Latin American immigrants overall.
Bruh....after you dropped this gem...I was done....

Have a nice day smart guy....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Defend multibillion dollar companies brehs.

They knew she was illegal, and they used it as leverage to work her how they wanted to.

I bet Goldman Sachs won't give out any loans to illegals. But they couldn't be bothered to check if their employee was here legally?

And that's the story you believe?

:mjlol:
False. She said her employers did not know. She said she lied. She took that blame.

Stop removing agency from people who commit fraud. You don't need to take the bullet for them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But I thought the illegals were taking all the jobs. Clearly they know what it's like to work and pay bills right? Or no?
Black CITIZENS get overlooked for ILLEGALS.

All the time.

Its documented.

Theres several class action lawsuits that black people keep winning.

Decoding discrimination in America’s temp industry

Jan 9, 2016
UPDATE, April 16, 2016: Reporter Will Evans followed up on what’s happened since we first told you about the discrimination many temp workers face. An updated version of the original episode can be heard below.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Black CITIZENS get overlooked for ILLEGALS.

All the time.

Its documented.

Theres several class action lawsuits that black people keep winning.

Jan 9, 2016
UPDATE, April 16, 2016: Reporter Will Evans followed up on what’s happened since we first told you about the discrimination many temp workers face. An updated version of the original episode can be heard below.

You all over the place.

You just said they don't want to work, now their taking all the jobs.

You gotta make up your mind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No they have not.

We are in a thread about ANOTHER ROUND OF DEPORTATION RAIDS.

Do you think this shyt through before you type it.:what:
Wrong again.

Illegals are interviewed all the time. They keep thinking that the USA will not kick them out. Obama's amnesty gave leeway to anyone who got to the USA before 2010

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
False. She said her employers did not know. She said she lied. She took that blame.

Stop removing agency from people who commit fraud. You don't need to take the bullet for them.
How could they not know?

Again

You call them and try to get a loan they gonna check you out to the fullest. Check your tax returns, check your residency history, etc, etc.

But for an employee they just let them work, and don't feel the need to check her background or citizenship.

And that makes sense to you? Really?

And even if they didn't know. Since when is ignorance/incompetence a suitable defense?

They got your mind fukking broken. You will defend multimillion dollar companies while they shyt on your tax dollars while simultaneously chasing after poor people for the little scraps they finessed for themselves.:smh: