U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
how can you be here illegally if you are an illegal immigrant? If you came here legally but over come your stay, you are now illegal. She put all the effort and energy in school but couldn't take the time to be a citizen? How ironic is that.
It's not up to her to renew her visa. Her parents dropped the ball for whatever reason.

And that's all you got from my post? You ignored the rest? Don't want to actually think about it huh?

Just want to keep hating Mexicans? While cacs continually rape your pockets and control your mind.

I'm done here.

Stay ignorant brehs :francis:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not up to her to renew her visa. Her parents dropped the ball for whatever reason.

And that's all you got from my post? You ignored the rest? Don't want to actually think about it huh?

Just want to keep hating Mexicans? While cacs continually rape your pockets and control your mind.

I'm done here.

Stay ignorant brehs :francis:

How is it her parents responsibility to renew her visa when she can get college funding all by herself, lie on papers, and is over the age of 18?

If an adult can't handle their responsibility to stay here, but will move a mountain to get free aid, I value them very little in my eyes personally.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And fukk anyone who supports this shyt when the US has raped foreign countries economically, politically, and through these respective countries natural resources. Like immigrants shouldnt come here and rape this system when the opportunities of self-sustainting economies in there countries where destroyed by these greedy politicians.
Do you realize that this thread is about illegal immigrants and not immigrants? :russ:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing I've said has anything to do with emotion.

Emotion drives your illogical thinking on the issue.:ufdup:
all you are stuck on is that its from Fox. So when they report the weather you think that's a lie because its from Fox? Not everything on Fox is racist, I have the brain to determine what is shyt and what isn't.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Illegals lie on documentation and get fake social security cards. It happens so much that they come across the bording with fake documentation to apply for section 8 and stamps out the gate.
No they don't :mjlol:

Facts are not based on emotions so none of what I said is hate, etc. You are saying it is because you can't disprove anything I've said. Most of you in support of illegals base your arguments on emotional reason instead of hard facts.
You have not proven anything you said. There's nothing for me to disprove. Just because you said something doesn't mean it's real. Show me some proof, some " real hard facts and numbers" about all these illegals crossing the boarder with fake identities and getting government assistance.

Secondly, how can rich cacs put anything in my brain, when I dont watch TV and I dont hang around or even talk to cacs, let alone rich ones? Mexicans are the ones that come in to the USA ready to suck off a fat rich cac to get a couple of coin, not me.
You just posted people on TV. The fukk? Are you retarded breh?:dahell:

I have no emotional or physical connection to brown people as I am black. I only worry about black people.
Hate is an emotion.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
all you are stuck on is that its from Fox. So when they report the weather you think that's a lie because its from Fox? Not everything on Fox is racist, I have the brain to determine what is shyt and what isn't.
I said nothing about racism.

Fox News is documented for not giving a fukk about facts.

You can't post a Fox News video then call it "facts"

And yes they have been caught lying about the weather before:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is it her parents responsibility to renew her visa when she can get college funding all by herself, lie on papers, and is over the age of 18?

If an adult can't handle their responsibility to stay here, but will move a mountain to get free aid, I value them very little in my eyes personally.
Read the story dummy. It's all there.

I thought you were all about facts?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said nothing about racism.

Fox News is documented for not giving a fukk about facts.

You can't post a Fox News video then call it "facts"

And yes they have been caught lying about the weather before:mjlol:
Then prove what in the videos have no facts in it instead of saying "lol Fox":ohhh:. Until then stfu.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the story dummy. It's all there.

I thought you were all about facts?
I watched the video over 5 times. She is an illegal at the end of the day and should be deported and refused financial aid and job opportunities if she isn't a citizen. No excuse, excuses her from taking the time to become a citizen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then prove what the videos have no facts in it instead of saying "lol Fox":ohhh:. Until then stfu.
I'm not even watching that shyt. :mjlol:

Post some cold hard facts. Not a video.

You say you are all about facts. Post some facts and numbers about all these people crossing the boarder with fake social security numbers and getting assistance.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I watched the video over 5 times. She is an illegal at the end of the day and should be deported and refused financial aid and job opportunities if she isn't a citizen. No excuse, excuses her from taking the time to become a citizen.
Stop watching headlines and videos and actually do some research.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even watching that shyt. :mjlol:

Post some cold hard facts. Not a video.

You say you are all about facts. Post some facts and numbers about all these people crossing the boarder with fake social security numbers and getting assistance.
Then watch this:

It's CNN so that it doesn't trigger your emotional feminine nature

Also I did post facts. If you claim its lies it is your job to prove its a lie, not me dumbass.