U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fall for the okie doke brehs:mjlol:

You can't get government assistance without documentation. So you are wrong on the first front.

The rest is just hate/jealousy/fear/nonsense. That was put into your brain by the rich cacs that make BILLIONS off illegal immigration.

You really care about who's leaching the economy poor Mexicans shouldn't be your target.

But again, it's not really about jobs or the economy. It's about a hate campaign against brown faces. Same things been going on in this country since inception.

Illegals lie on documentation and get fake social security cards. It happens so much that they come across the bording with fake documentation to apply for section 8 and stamps out the gate.

Facts are not based on emotions so none of what I said is hate, etc. You are saying it is because you can't disprove anything I've said. Most of you in support of illegals base your arguments on emotional reason instead of hard facts.

Secondly, how can rich cacs put anything in my brain, when I dont watch TV and I dont hang around or even talk to cacs, let alone rich ones? Mexicans are the ones that come in to the USA ready to suck off a fat rich cac to get a couple of coin, not me.

I have no emotional or physical connection to brown people as I am black. I only worry about black people.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Illegals lie on documentation and get fake social security cards. It happens so much that they come across the boarding with fake documentation to apply for section 8 and stamps out the gate.
No they don't :mjlol:

Fall for cac fear mongering, while they use your tax dollars to fill their pockets brehs :mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't :mjlol:

Fall for cac fear mongering, while they use your tax dollars to fill their pockets brehs :mjlol:
Someone posted on the last two pages an example of a illegal mexican who faked their resume and took financial aid and etc. You have to PROVE to me that they dont do it. There is so many examples of them doing it if you just google.

Take your emotional ass somewhere else. This doesn't work on me cause IDGAF about anything but blacks.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Someone posted on the last two pages an example of a illegal mexican who faked their resume and took financial aid and etc. You have to PROVE to me that they dont do it. There is so many examples of them doing it if you just google.

Take your emotional ass somewhere else. This doesn't work on me cause IDGAF about anything but blacks.
Did you actually read the story. Or just run with the headline?

She wasn't someone who just jumped the boarder with a fake ID and started getting benefits. She was here legally until she was a teen, and got accepted to a college program made just for kids in her situation.

Not exactly the come accross the boarder welfare queen you tried to portray a second ago.

And that's what's funny or sad about the debate. They want you mad at the poor Mexicans at the boarder. While it's usualy the whites and Asian illegals who have money and therefore power that get the benefits like the girl in the story.

You the one emotional about the issue. Hate is an emotion.

I'm trying to tell you to be logical about it.

In America you follow the money. On any and every issue you have to ask yourself "how is a cac getting rich off this"

Cacs are getting rich off illegal immigration by using cheap labor. But that's the obvious, easy answer. It goes way deeper. They are also diverting tax money to independent contractors to build prisons, and walls and to patrol those prisons and walls. In order to justify this, they have to give you a villain. Tell you they are dangerous and coming to take your jobs. Illegal immigration is BIG BUSINESS, and those business loby politicians to get on TV and say the shyt they are saying.

Now looking at the issue from a logical standpoint. If you want to fix the "issue" you have to remove the jobs. You remove the jobs by aggressively prosecuting the people giving them jobs, and benefiting from the cheap labor. But we never talk about that cause that wouldn't make cacs any money.

For example as Americans why do we look at the Goldman Sachs story and get mad at the girl? Why is nobody talking about how Goldman Sachs should be in trouble for what they did. Why aren't we prosecuting them to the fullest extent?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you actually read the story. Or just run with the headline?

She wasn't someone who just jumped the boarder with a fake ID and started getting benefits. She was here legally until she was a teen, and got accepted to a college program mad just for kids in her situation.

Not exactly the come accross the boarder welfare queen you tried to portray a second ago.

And that's what's funny or sad about the debate. They want you mad at the poor Mexicans at the boarder. While it's usualy the whites and Asian illegals that get the benefits like the girl in the story.

You the one emotional about the issue. Hate is an emotion.

I'm trying to tell you to be logical about it.

In America you follow the money. On any and every issue you have to ask yourself "how is a cac getting rich off this"

Cacs are getting rich off illegal immigration by using cheap labor. But that's the obvious, easy answer. It goes way deeper. They are also diverting tax money to independent contractors to build prisons, and walls and to patrol those prisons and walls. In order to justify this, they have to give you a villain. Tell you they are dangerous and coming to take your jobs. Illegal immigration is BIG BUSINESS, and those business loby politicians to get on TV and say the shyt they are saying.

Now looking at the issue from a logical standpoint. If you want to fix the "issue" you have to remove the jobs. You remove the jobs by aggressively prosecuting the people giving them jobs, and benefiting from the cheap labor. But we never talk about that cause that wouldn't make cacs any money.

For example as Americans why do we look at the Goldman Sachs story and get mad at the girl? Why is nobody talking about how Goldman Sachs should be in trouble for what they did. Why aren't we prosecuting them to the fullest extent?
how can you be here illegally if you are an illegal immigrant? If you came here legally but over come your stay, you are now illegal. She put all the effort and energy in school but couldn't take the time to be a citizen? How ironic is that.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
are they here illegally?

i do wonder why the target of immigration is always mexicans, but i never hear shyt about the russians or other eastern euros who come here and get welfare and shyt.
Mexican illegal immigration has more of an affect on America than those of Eastern European descent.