U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

Daps
Reppin
Canada
only 20% of illegals work in those fields.

20%? I guess I have no choice but to take your word for it.:russ: No source and all

And she was given a private scholarship for a free ride to college

Colleges don't care about documentation unless you're trying to work with a vulnerable population

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
But that isn't true at all either...well except for the Cuban's...I'll just speak for the mexicans as I am half and know more about their way of life...they don't care for white people....I know a lot of you bruh's feel they pander to cacs but it's not like that at all...

idk, i would think you know better since youre part mexican
but i know in person a shyt load of "new mexicans"
theyre just like new blacks and hop right on the bandwagon with white folks
to look down on poor browns

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
c00ns exist in every group. But it wouldn't be fair to judge all black folks by what Don Lemon is on tv saying :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That is not true. For years many people have been saying that business owners that hire illegal immigrants should be brought up on tax evasion charges. Those business are essentially stealing money from USA treasury by not paying payroll and income taxes.
No. Not at all.

Nobody is giving any real energy to this issue. It's really the only solution. They come here for work, you remove their ability to work, they don't come here anymore. But the goal isn't to stop illegal immigration. These cacs need a steady stream of illegals to continue making millions. They just need to demonize them so, the American public is distracted from what's really going on. And we condone our tax dollars being spent to pay cacs to arrest, jail, patrol these people.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
they do get deported, but the thing is, undocumented ones are the larger "problem" since most asians just overstay their paperwork.

Being documented changes things cause that means you had a visa, or some other LEGAL status at one point and the government can maybe work with you.

Theres no asian country we share a border with.

With Latin America, you can just go for a long hike and end up in the states and no one would be any wiser as to how many of you there actually are.

Aren't the larger majority of Central American's here illegally under expired visa's? Seems like the right wing talking point that there's this mass exodus of people sneaking over the boarder when in reality it's not.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

The only people that come close to this are the sell out mexicans that live in the OC that vote republican....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they do get deported, but the thing is, undocumented ones are the larger "problem" since most asians just overstay their paperwork.

Being documented changes things cause that means you had a visa, or some other LEGAL status at one point and the government can maybe work with you.

Theres no asian country we share a border with.

With Latin America, you can just go for a long hike and end up in the states and no one would be any wiser as to how many of you there actually are.
Why does this matter?

Who cares how they got here?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
c00ns exist in every group. But it wouldn't be fair to judge all black folks by what Don Lemon is on tv saying :smh:

ofcourse
i was only commenting based on his comment that latinos dont really fukk with white people.
:yeshrug:

im black so its fukk new blacks before any worries about mexicans old or new
eta
that community can deal with and shun them just like we need to deal with and shun our new blacks

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think it's the illegals "leaching our economy"? :mjlol:
They are on section 8, food stamping, taking financial aid from citizens, anchor babies taking minority entry level jobs after they graduate from high school and college, they are filling up our neighborhoods when they should never be able to own land, they are over populating our pubic schools with their anchor babies, they drive around without insurance and get in accidents, while not paying a single tax outside of tax from buying at the store, the list goes on and on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They are on section 8, food stamping, taking financial aid from citizens, anchor babies taking minority entry level jobs after they graduate from high school and college, they are filling up our neighborhoods when they should never be able to own land, they are over populating our pubic schools with their anchor babies, they drive around without insurance and get in accidents, while not paying a single tax outside of tax from buying at the store, the list goes on and on.
Fall for the okie doke brehs:mjlol:

You can't get government assistance without documentation. So you are wrong on the first front.

The rest is just hate/jealousy/fear/nonsense. That was put into your brain by the rich cacs that make BILLIONS off illegal immigration.

You really care about who's leaching the economy poor Mexicans shouldn't be your target.

But again, it's not really about jobs or the economy. It's about a hate campaign against brown faces. Same things been going on in this country since inception.