U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Try living in the murder capital of the world and see if you want to wait for asylum. You wouldn't be talking like that if you've lived it:heh:

My family lives that every day in El Salvador. I bet if Africans that deal with similar situations were being deported y'all wouldn't be saying shyt:camby: It's obvious you all feel threatened by Latinos and Hispanics especially with all these anti-Latino threads

Trump got y'all shook:francis: and I can't blame you tbh:yeshrug: but don't be surprised when Latinos do the same to you and throw y'all to the sharks:manny:

:jbhmm:So Latinos would attack black people for supporting deportations but not white people who are ACTUALLY deporting Latinos.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what it means, it doesn't take much for some supposed "allies" to slip up.

Allies.png

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I can't cosign this move, these poor Central Americans are probably pure Maya or Inca, which means they are American..

:mjlol: boy you are out of your damned mind. Mexicans have as much right to illegal immigration as I have the right to take a boat to Africa, slap the first person I see and tell him "get teh fukk off my property."

Same rule applies to Zionists Israelis :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
show me the motherfukking receipts!...don't give me no half ass articles where only dozens of asians were deported...asians come here illegally more than latins/hispanics but like a dumbass you concentrate your hate on them....the asians are taking over the US quietly and ain't nobody saying shyt...that is 100 clown...
latin americans are still 80%. Only when you group countries together do you start parsing out details.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ThreeLetterAgency
According to who?

The Obama Administration would fuge deportation numbers by claiming that people who they rejected at the border from coming in were deported when in reality that's not the definition of deportation. Interior enforcement, which means reporting individuals who are illegally on the interior of the United States, has been at an all-time low during the Obama Administration. If we go by the numbers that Obama's administration fudged, of course we would have a high number of deportations but those numbers are misleading.
I'll take the word of illegals on this.

They call him the Deporter in Chief. Seriously. Dude has deported more people than Bush and maybe more than Clinton.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:

5 Latino Companies That Achieved Billions In Revenues

And let's act like Carlos Slim, a Latino, wasn't the second richest man in the world for like half a decade.:francis:

Really the only people that can match Latinos in small businesses are Indians. Go to LA or any population with a significant number of Latinos and I can guarantee you every corner will have a mercadito or super mercado:whew:

The only reason Latinos don't have a bigger influence on the economic plane is because we send STUPID amounts of money back to Central America.

68 BILLION was sent in remittances to Latin American countries in 2015. But according to you Latinos don't have the economic status of blacks :sas2: Watch out for the day Central American countries develop and we don't send so much money back home:sas2:

And even with pro bono lawyers there are other costs that people can't pay for without support from family in the US:francis:
what's this gotta do with illegals?

Carlos Slim has one of these:

380px-Pasaporte_Mexicano.jpg

Why can't the rest?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not mad at all. Sometimes you fakkits need to be reminded of your place in life.
Thats nice.

Just present one of these at the border, lets get your name, address, and occupation, and we'll be squared away.

its called DOCUMENTED immigration.

380px-Pasaporte_Mexicano.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hear you and a REAL Black/Hispanic alliance would be a major threat to white society. Let us look at the latino community as a whole. What have they done for us to gain our trust? Alliances are based on trust. Why does NATO exist? Europe knows when shyt gets real America will have their back. It is not enough we share a common hated enemy to be allies. Because there is ALOT of issues that need to be ironed out beorehand if not infighting will be happen regardless and the enemy will take advantage of it. Look at Libya. The rebels where only united by their hatred for Kaddafy. Once he was gone they started fighting each other. If Latinos want to be our allies then they must expose and fight white supremacy in their own homes. Look at Latin America they basically ignore black people. I watch soccer and they only time I see black Colombians,Ecuadorians,Hondurans,Brazilians etc is in soccer. In these countries they flatout ignore black folks and push them in ghettos. They treat black people in their home countries like shyt and practice a form of white supremacy albeit not harsh as here but they brainwash the public that black is trash. That is why when they come here they look down on us. Why should we ally with people whose homelands practice the same version of hate towards black folks as the European? If they want our trust then they must lift up black folks in their home countries,fight to end white supremacy at home and stop the oppression. Its that simple. We aint gotta do much cuz we aint got power to oppress their people so it is all on them.

:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State