☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"I've posted a lot of material "....

I asked you your opinion. I generally disagree with @Sccit , but he was right in saying you've sold yourself as being intelligent by merely being observant.

I'm waiting for your original thoughts, the dankster.
goddamn 😯 :picard: :scust:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:dead: the deflection by @Reflected.
:mjlol: I wasn't deflecting he was misinterpreting my take as being a "war bad" take when it's not even the opposite, it's in another realm. As I said, I'm probably more in support for the interventionist arm than most people, primarily because I see it as a moral obligation for stronger nations to intervene when people in other nations are being subjected to an infringement on their human rights. Now of course, there are responsible ways of handling that, and in an ideal world, the nations intervening would be doing so with the primary intention of helping the affected populations.

Some people stretch out "anti-imperialism" to mean anti-intervention, I see that as short sighted, if in a country that was committing human rights violations, I would want another nation to intervene.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:mjlol: I wasn't deflecting he was misinterpreting my take as being a "war bad" take when it's not even the opposite, it's in another realm. As I said, I'm probably more in support for the interventionist arm than most people, primarily because I see it as a moral obligation for stronger nations to intervene when people in other nations are being subjected to an infringement on their human rights. Now of course, there are responsible ways of handling that, and in an ideal world, the nations intervening would be doing so with the primary intention of helping the affected populations.

Some people stretch out "anti-imperialism" to mean anti-intervention, I see that as short sighted, if in a country that was committing human rights violations, I would want another nation to intervene.

i hear you, i just couldn't resist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let the free market work the way you claim it should. Anti-imperalism. Live up to your ideals and not your pockets.

It would have avoided a lot of this.
no, I'm asking you.

What should have been done with Bin Laden and Zawahiri? We knew where they were. What would you do?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I have asked a similar question and all I've seen is a lot of words dancing around what should be a simple question.

It's not a simple question and I answered it in detail with regards to ISIS back on page 8. You responded with the very next comment in the thread and utterly ignored everything I said. It demonstrates how shallow you are when it comes to this debate (and virtually every one on here). You're a status quo warrior who pushes things because they're mainstream without ever having studied the issues or learned the ramifications for yourself.

I generally disagree with @Sccit , but he was right in saying you've sold yourself as being intelligent by merely being observant.

What a dumb flex. In any moral question it is immeasurably more important to be observant than intelligent. A sufficiently intelligent person can formulate an internally sound defense for any erroneous position and convince other intelligent people, so long as they are unobservant and thus bound by the assumptions and narratives assumed within the argument. Whereas a far less intelligent but sufficiently observant person will poke holes in that argument in seconds merely by knowing what's actually happened in real life, outside of the bullshyt framework being spewed.

You stating that I come off as observant is high praise. And since my intelligence has already been objectively verfied by standards far beyond anything you can muster, you're just making yourself look petty and ignorant.

p.s. - you're also a piece of shyt for regurgitating anything that an open zionist with right-wing leanings says about other posters' intelligence on a board like this, especially one as ignorant as Sccit. You can tell exactly what drove that opinion and what he's implying with it. Outside of the obvious Dunning-Kruger issues there's only one reason that Sccit would think that he can evaluate my intelligence at all and you know exactly what it is.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
It’s been a long time coming. No he wasn’t really so much of a direct leader anymore. Killing him is more of a state celebration and a flex saying “we will get you if we find you”. There are a lot of older Iraqi’s, Tanzanian’s, Kenyan’s, south Sudanese, Pakistani’s, and Egyptians glad that he’s gone. There are a lot of service members glad that he’s gone. It is what it is.

Both the political body of the US, and the organizations he shared a bond with, said that “it’s up there and it’s stuck there”, long ago.

He’s not the first and he probably won’t be the last, this year. Due to all the international dust kicking, we diplomatically have our nuts out right now. There won’t be many passes. We’ll only get more aggressive if the Brittney Griner prisoner swap goes through. There’s a few different places around the equator that are stops on the revenge tour. This is about symbolism. There’s no use in you guys arguing about this and insulting each other.
:manny:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Not looking to jump into whatever it is you guys are doing in this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm actually okay with the Flying Ginsu strike they did here. In a perfect world I wouldn't want to see our government assassinate anyone, but it seems like this sword missile thing was used specifically to avoid any collateral deaths, and I appreciate the care taken in doing that, given our track record.

We didn't just send a knife missile though. It's just the most recent thing to happen in the decades of the US causing irreparable damage to Afghanistan. Flinching the Afghan people for the sake of showing off is a horrible thing to do, but I do understand the situation is more nuanced than that. I don't think this is a winnable argument on either side because there is no perfect solution. The only stance I feel confident in is that much more consideration needs to be taken for the people of these countries we've terrorized, both by the government and the American people. The lack of sympathy in this thread is gross.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not looking to jump into whatever it is you guys are doing in this thread, but I just wanted to say I'm actually okay with the Flying Ginsu strike they did here. In a perfect world I wouldn't want to see our government assassinate anyone, but it seems like this sword missile thing was used specifically to avoid any collateral deaths, and I appreciate the care taken in doing that, given our track record.

We didn't just send a knife missile though. It's just the most recent thing to happen in the decades of the US causing irreparable damage to Afghanistan. Flinching the Afghan people for the sake of showing off is a horrible thing to do, but I do understand the situation is more nuanced than that. I don't think this is a winnable argument on either side because there is no perfect solution. The only stance I feel confident in is that much more consideration needs to be taken for the people of these countries we've terrorized, both by the government and the American people. The lack of sympathy in this thread is gross.
in a perfect world, there aren't criminals

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not a simple question and I answered it in detail with regards to ISIS back on page 8. You responded with the very next comment in the thread and utterly ignored everything I said. It demonstrates how shallow you are when it comes to this debate (and virtually every one on here). You're a status quo warrior who pushes things because they're mainstream without ever having studied the issues or learned the ramifications for yourself.

What a dumb flex. In any moral question it is immeasurably more important to be observant than intelligent. A sufficiently intelligent person can formulate an internally sound defense for any erroneous position and convince other intelligent people, so long as they are unobservant and thus bound by the assumptions and narratives assumed within the argument. Whereas a far less intelligent but sufficiently observant person will poke holes in that argument in seconds merely by knowing what's actually happened in real life, outside of the bullshyt framework being spewed.

You stating that I come off as observant is high praise. And since my intelligence has already been objectively verfied by standards far beyond anything you can muster, you're just making yourself look petty and ignorant.

p.s. - you're also a piece of shyt for regurgitating anything that an open zionist with right-wing leanings says about other posters' intelligence on a board like this, especially one as ignorant as Sccit. You can tell exactly what drove that opinion and what he's implying with it. Outside of the obvious Dunning-Kruger issues there's only one reason that Sccit would think that he can evaluate my intelligence at all and you know exactly what it is.
speaking of dunning Kruger.... :whistle:

Superstar
Daps
I wonder why they Taliban didn't bring him to justice and put him on trial?

He goes way back with the Haqqani. The Taliban were backed and supported by them. shyt they basically did most of the heavy lifting for them. They won’t ever deny what the Haqqani want, regardless of what they say publicly.

Last edited: