U.S. Drone Strike Said to Have Killed Ayman al-Zawahri, Top Qaeda Leader

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You should put the "#" at the start of your name, your current format makes incredibly difficult to @ you, at least for me.

I should note, because I was in debate mode earlier, when I shouldn't be, but I support interventionism, I'm assuming you weren't really reading my post or you think I'm vieling my true position behind those posts. But I support intervention even beyond the point that it interferes with what someone would consider an infringement on a nations sovereignty. And I can flush out that position but I'm keeping this short, if I deem some actions to be an infringement on human rights occuring within a country, I also deem it perfectly fine to intervene and alleviate the situation. So I'm far from "war bad". lol

Side note, I would avoid referencing that dumbass Vaush, he is decent at rherotic when debating low hanging fruit but in anything beyond that, he is a dumbass. I think you can find his last vegan debate, but I was in that channel when he was getting dunked on and his arguments were beyond terrible, so much so that I question any work he has put into developing his currently held beliefs, as if my previous knowledge of him before he blew up didn't already cast doubt on him.

I guess he is good for promoting leftism but in an ideal world, someone much more mature and studied would be doing it. Are you active in his community?
I thought you were siding with @Rhakim

Nevermind then...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because the answer is they don’t believe anything should be done. But they can’t say that so they create these unrealistic scenarios to dance around it.
I'm inclined to hear an alternative. something.

anything.

hell, they didn't even use conventional bombs against either Bin Laden or Zawahiri.

They sent in basically the SWAT Team on Bin Laden and used a fukking sharp frisbee on Zawahiri :francis:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I thought you were siding with @Rhakim

Nevermind then...
Should note, I entered the thread late and picked up on a hyper focused topic, I think I mentioned that, as I stumbled across a point that @mastermind made that intrigued me from the ethics point of view, it was a specific take on drone warfare that I had not really taken the time to consider beforehand. That interest was further sparked by supplementing information that @Rhakim provided on the topic.

But, most importantly, @Rhakim already suggested that there were at least two discussions going on in this thread, I guess one bordering on general the ethics of war, and another, which I have only ever spoken on, about the lingering impacts of drone usage. So I set out to get opinions on that specific topic and how justifications for that could work. From there, that last post I gave was a take on why considerations for that specific issue were seemingly lacking.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm inclined to hear an alternative. something.

anything.

hell, they didn't even use conventional bombs against either Bin Laden or Zawahiri.

They sent in basically the SWAT Team on Bin Laden and used a fukking sharp frisbee on Zawahiri :francis:
Which calls into question the concern when we didn’t even use explosive’s in the drone strike

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Which calls into question the concern when we didn’t even use explosive’s in the drone strike

No idea what the spamtroll is saying, but the "concern" in this thread from my end started with Kabul residents being stressed out and having PTSD triggered from both the sound and reports of the missile strike. You should probably fly to Kabul and give them a rational argument with historical precedent of why they shouldn't be concerned. Unless, you know, historical precedent shows that their concerns are completely rational.

Also, I hadn't read the thread at the time I posted that, but I now see the first two pages included at least half-a-dozen jokes, complete with memes and laughing emojis, both about this particular strike as well as lighthearted gloating about missile strikes and targeted attacks in general. And when one of the gloaters [apparently falsely] claimed that there had been some collaterol deaths, he shared that information...in the context of yet another joke.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No idea what the spamtroll is saying, but the "concern" in this thread from my end started with Kabul residents being stressed out and having PTSD triggered from both the sound and reports of the missile strike. You should probably fly to Kabul and give them a rational argument with historical precedent of why they shouldn't be concerned. Unless, you know, historical precedent shows that their concerns are completely rational.

Also, I hadn't read the thread at the time I posted that, but I now see the first two pages included at least half-a-dozen jokes, complete with memes and laughing emojis, both about this particular strike as well as lighthearted gloating about missile strikes and targeted attacks in general. And when one of the gloaters [apparently falsely] claimed that there had been some collaterol deaths, he shared that information...in the context of yet another joke.
the question was, how do you think it should have been handled? What’s your alternative.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the question was, how do you think it should have been handled? What’s your alternative.

I already spent a bit of work answering that question in this thread and the post was completely ignored. After quite a few interactions with you that keep going in the same direction, I'm not going to consider you worth that kind of effort again until you prove that you have the slightest desire to discuss and issue like an adult and try to work towards solutions, rather than just trying to win the internet with quips and misrepresentations.

We're 12 pages into this thread now. I've posted a LOT of material, both that sourced from others and that which I took the time to write myself, and all I've gotten from you is blatant misrepresentations of mine (and mastermind's) positions and casual dismissals. Show me that what I already posted was worth my time before demanding that I do more of it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I already spent a bit of work answering that question in this thread and the post was completely ignored. After quite a few interactions with you that keep going in the same direction, I'm not going to consider you worth that kind of effort again until you prove that you have the slightest desire to discuss and issue like an adult and try to work towards solutions, rather than just trying to win the internet with quips and misrepresentations.

We're 12 pages into this thread now. I've posted a LOT of material, both that sourced from others and that which I took the time to write myself, and all I've gotten from you is blatant misrepresentations of mine (and mastermind's) positions and casual dismissals. Show me that what I already posted was worth my time before demanding that I do more of it.
You asked me what he said
that was his question.

I have asked a similar question and all I've seen is a lot of words dancing around what should be a simple question.

It's clear to everyone btw. :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see a new strawman has been constructed that suffers from the same fallacies as the last :pachaha:
The perfect drone strike: :gladbron: :

theclaw_gif.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

you should be stressed if you're hosting internationally wanted terrorists in down town villas.