U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
49ers got the better overall team but I can't bring myself to bet against Mahomes either. Gonna be a good one :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I've been saying all year this Chiefs team is a damn good team. In all but two of their losses it was self-inflicted wounds that kept costing them games (fumbles, balls bouncing off receivers hands, dropped passes). So far in the playoffs they've minimized those mistakes by coming out firing on offense and then going really conservative once they got the lead. I see that trend continuing. This defense is legit. They have studs in Sneed and McDuffie to match up with Aiyuk and Deebo. That also leaves them extra bodies to dedicate to shutting down the run. Purdy can't afford to be as sloppy as he has the first two games. I do think Kittle will go off and be an X factor. CMC will do his thing but won't dominate IMO. I have Chiefs 24-21.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Pat by 20

Those chiefs secondary won't let brock away with his 3 ints a game he throws but are dropped

Pat will punish you

🐐 certified next sunday

No hate niner brehs just how it's gonna be

Please do not cry about the refs after.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Interesting read on how the Shanahan offense has evolved over the years and they run less PA than they use to. The boy Purdy can make some purdy throws when he wants to :ehh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Interesting read on how the Shanahan offense has evolved over the years and they run less PA than they use to. The boy Purdy can make some purdy throws when he wants to :ehh:

Even off PA... Jimmy was worse because lack of mobility meant any bootleg the other way could turn into a huge negative play. The end doesn't bite on the fake and goes at Jimmy and he'd be duckmeat.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pat by 20

Those chiefs secondary won't let brock away with his 3 ints a game he throws but are dropped

Pat will punish you

🐐 certified next sunday

No hate niner brehs just how it's gonna be

Please do not cry about the refs after.
I cant wait to hear your tears in here when the 49ers stomp the chiefs :pachaha:

niners by 2 scores :ufdup: