U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah forreal white people would’ve been sick with the Lions vs Ravens Super Bowl with Usher performing at half.

That would have been over the top, to the point where Roger Goodell would be complaining its too much "spice" in the performances.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I cant wait to hear your tears in here when the 49ers stomp the chiefs :pachaha:

niners by 2 scores :ufdup:
Why would I have tears

I'm a vikings fan
Oh wait that's why

You losing Sunday
No excuses when they do

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I feel like this game is going to come down to both defenses. If we're being honest, this is going to be a harder game for the Chiefs defense then it is for the Niners defense. This Niners offense will be the best offense ( top to bottom) the Chiefs defense defense has faced all year. They faced similar in Green Bay, but the Niners offense is better. It's honestly going to be interesting to see what the Chiefs do. If McCaffery is able to get 5 yards a pop the Niners will eat the Chiefs defense alive.

For the Niners, they have to make somebody besides Kelce beat them. Will they double him and single up everybody else? Rice is the only real threat on the outside. I think they single cover the receivers and make them win. The Packers and Lions ran all over the Niners, but the Chiefs aren't really a pin and pull team. Will they alter their offense? Also, if we're being honest, this Chiefs offense will be the worst offense the Niners defense has faced during these playoffs. McKinnon makes a huge difference imo. If he plays, he adds another dimension to the offense.

I think the Niners talent on offense/defense, combined with the fact that they're fully healthy gives them the edge in the game.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this game is going to come down to both defenses. If we're being honest, this is going to be a harder game for the Chiefs defense then it is for the Niners defense. This Niners offense will be the best offense ( top to bottom) the Chiefs defense defense has faced all year. They faced similar in Green Bay, but the Niners offense is better. It's honestly going to be interesting to see what the Chiefs do. If McCaffery is able to get 5 yards a pop the Niners will eat the Chiefs defense alive.

For the Niners, they have to make somebody besides Kelce beat them. Will they double him and single up everybody else? Rice is the only real threat on the outside. I think they single cover the receivers and make them win. The Packers and Lions ran all over the Niners, but the Chiefs aren't really a pin and pull team. Will they alter their offense? Also, if we're being honest, this Chiefs offense will be the worst offense the Niners defense has faced during these playoffs. McKinnon makes a huge difference imo. If he plays, he adds another dimension to the offense.

I think the Niners talent on offense/defense, combined with the fact that they're fully healthy gives them the edge in the game.

You know what I think? I think this is a garbage ass post from a 49ers Stan who goes to training camp every year as 50 year old man and waits in like with the ten year olds to get their jerseys signed

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
For the Niners, they have to make somebody besides Kelce beat them.

Easier said than done. Kelce is always open and Mahomes always finds him.

I think the game comes down to the Niners offense and the Niners D-line. That's what I'm looking at. Niners offense has to be better because so far in the playoffs they've really only played one great half.

But the D-line is also a big story. They have severely underachieved when you look at the names out there. If they can't get pressure on Mahomes he will make them pay over and over again

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Interesting read on how the Shanahan offense has evolved over the years and they run less PA than they use to. The boy Purdy can make some purdy throws when he wants to :ehh:

Except in the playoffs :lolbron:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
You know what I think? I think this is a garbage ass post from a 49ers Stan who goes to training camp every year as 50 year old man and waits in like with the ten year olds to get their jerseys signed
Lol...

You didn't dispute anything I said tho. The facts are the facts, p*ssy.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Easier said than done. Kelce is always open and Mahomes always finds him.

I think the game comes down to the Niners offense and the Niners D-line. That's what I'm looking at. Niners offense has to be better because so far in the playoffs they've really only played one great half.

But the D-line is also a big story. They have severely underachieved when you look at the names out there. If they can't get pressure on Mahomes he will make them pay over and over again
They gotta get physical with him coming off the line. Disrupt the timing and make Mahomes look elsewhere.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

I don't know if this is true when you factor in weather, neutral field, QB, and coaching.

Mahomes is not Jordan Love throwing in the rain on the road in his 2nd playoff start.
Andy Reid is, well not the best at clock management, but he's probably not going to pull a Dan Campbell.

Do you think Pacheco will have an impact? More importantly, will they be able to get to Mahomes?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I don't know if this is true when you factor in weather, neutral field, QB, and coaching.

Mahomes is not Jordan Love throwing in the rain on the road in his 2nd playoff start.
Andy Reid is, well not the best at clock management, but he's probably not going to pull a Dan Campbell.

Do you think Pacheco will have an impact? More importantly, will they be able to get to Mahomes?

Packers had more weapons than the chiefs and Jones, Gibbs, and Montgomery is just as good or better than Pacheco. The weather inhibited Purdy too who is still coming back from a UCL tear. If the niners can put regular pressure on Mahomes is the only real question as this is the worst offensive line they will have faced this post season

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Reid > conservative kyle
Mahomes > Tom Brady 2.0
Chiefs d > whiners d

All that other shyt is window dressing. That’s what the game will come down to. Taylor gets her first ring, chiefs by 10.

Depending on how ruthless spags gets with his disguises and pressure packages, it could be looking the like ravens game earlier this year.