U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound confident as hell my guy. And I can’t blame you. You have the next Tom Brady.

Not about confidence. It’s just the way I see things going.

As long as shanny doesn’t act like a retard and runs the ducking ball, 9ers should be OK.

Brock is Brock, he’s not the next Brady.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not about confidence. It’s just the way I see things going.

As long as shanny doesn’t act like a retard and runs the ducking ball, 9ers should be OK.

Brock is Brock, he’s not the next Brady.

You saw the 49ers winning last time too didn’t you :ufdup:

I’m sorry it ain’t gonna happen

Chiefs by 3 Pat is gonna have a game winning drive

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Spags is about to embarass Shanny & Brock worse than Beli did Mcvay & Goff. Gonna have my 9er brehs contemplating Kirk Cousins scenarios for the offseason :mjgrin:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. Niners defense haven’t shown me shyt in these last 2 games to automatically say they will win

2. KC Defense is the reason they are in the Super Bowl. Spaggs been shutting teams down with his different schemes, however buffalo did put up 180 rushing yards with allen and cook and the 49ers will stay with Mac running the ball unlike Baltimore and Lamar who could have had a field day running if he wasn’t trying to be dan marino

3. Andy Reid offensive game plan is something to watch out for and a couple of trick plays he’s going to run

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You saw the 49ers winning last time too didn’t you :ufdup:

I’m sorry it ain’t gonna happen

Chiefs by 3 Pat is gonna have a game winning drive

If I did it was just being a fan. But I was worried about the QB. I’m not worried about the qb as much this time.

On top of that the offense has game breakers on it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Niners defense haven’t shown me shyt in these last 2 games to automatically say they will win

2. KC Defense is the reason they are in the Super Bowl. Spaggs been shutting teams down with his different schemes, however buffalo did put up 180 rushing yards with allen and cook and the 49ers will stay with Mac running the ball unlike Baltimore and Lamar who could have had a field day running if he wasn’t trying to be dan marino

3. Andy Reid offensive game plan is something to watch out for and a couple of trick plays he’s going to run
I have no idea why Ravens didn’t tun the ball thry would be a shoe in for a SB.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Chiefs have had an elite defense, but they've had their typical dry offensive 2nd halves.

Niners defense has been playing under their ability, but the offense is more reliable. Will the best RB in football give KC an issue?

Mahomes is better and more reliable than Purdy.

A storybook ending is on the line for one side in particular.

KC 27 - SF 23

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Could see 24-22 going either way tbh. Lean toward Pat & Spags tho just cuz I trust them more.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And the Niners have done exactly what to gain the trust over KC here?
Better coach
Better QB
Better defense

Usually if you win those categories the rest is just talking points to keep you from getting too bored during the week. Mr purdy hasn’t seen a defense this good since the ravens. It could get master p sneaker ugly. I guess we will have to see…