U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This is going to be a much closer game than people think. This game will be decided by a TD or less. I think this is a game decided by TOP. Both teams have a good running game. Yes the Chiefs have the better QB but they are fairly evenly matched in a lot of categories. I expect this game to be competitive into the 4th quarter. I will say this Kyle Shanahan has to be feeling the pressure because he needs to win a Super Bowl and this is the year to it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is going to be a much closer game than people think. This game will be decided by a TD or less. I think this is a game decided by TOP. Both teams have a good running game. Yes the Chiefs have the better QB but they are fairly evenly matched in a lot of categories. I expect this game to be competitive into the 4th quarter. I will say this Kyle Shanahan has to be feeling the pressure because he needs to win a Super Bowl and this is the year to it.
Why would Kyle be feeling pressure? Y’all in the Super Bowl. It’s not like if yall lose yall gonna go 10-1 to start next year then lose 6 of the last 7 including a wild card playoff game and he gonna get fired to get bill belicheck

:sadcam:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Why would Kyle be feeling pressure? Y’all in the Super Bowl. It’s not like if yall lose yall gonna go 10-1 to start next year then lose 6 of the last 7 including a wild card playoff game and he gonna get fired to get bill belicheck

:sadcam:

Kyle needs to shake off the idea that he is always the groomsman but never the groom. This is the healthiest the team has been even losing Talanoa Hufanga. The NFC has a lot of young teams like the Lions and Packers who will be one more year experienced next season. Not to mention teams like the Cowboys and Eagles will always be in the mix. He has a history of blowing big games he needs to shake that especially when his protege Sean McVay has a SB ring already.

This team as constructed has basically one more year together give or take before they lose players to free agency or retirement.