U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I feel like this game is going to come down to both defenses. If we're being honest, this is going to be a harder game for the Chiefs defense then it is for the Niners defense. This Niners offense will be the best offense ( top to bottom) the Chiefs defense defense has faced all year. They faced similar in Green Bay, but the Niners offense is better. It's honestly going to be interesting to see what the Chiefs do. If McCaffery is able to get 5 yards a pop the Niners will eat the Chiefs defense alive.

For the Niners, they have to make somebody besides Kelce beat them. Will they double him and single up everybody else? Rice is the only real threat on the outside. I think they single cover the receivers and make them win. The Packers and Lions ran all over the Niners, but the Chiefs aren't really a pin and pull team. Will they alter their offense? Also, if we're being honest, this Chiefs offense will be the worst offense the Niners defense has faced during these playoffs. McKinnon makes a huge difference imo. If he plays, he adds another dimension to the offense.

I think the Niners talent on offense/defense, combined with the fact that they're fully healthy gives them the edge in the game.
Typed a whole lotta nothing.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over the last two weeks

49ers players and staff have been complaining about “holding”

49ers have been complaining about the field conditions

49ers running back and his damn mama are now saying chiefs personnel and fans have been triggering fire alarms at 5:54 am in their hotel

I know the bytching is gonna be bad when San Fran loses tomorrow

Hahaha too bad #chiefskingdom

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Over the last two weeks

49ers running back and his damn mama are now saying chiefs personnel and fans have been triggering fire alarms at 5:54 am in their hotel

Consider that a list of reasons for the ass beating you are receiving tomorrow. You got away with one in 19 Mr. Shiny teeth that isn’t happening again

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Over the last two weeks

your tackles are meh so of course they hold and are going to hold
bringing attention to them is strategic so the refs call it more than they do

field conditions are uneven, thats all that was said

CMC didnt say anything about chiefs personnel and fans triggering fire alarms, you made that up :usure: they were unhappy someone pulled the fire alarm

yall keep reaching with this "complaining" narrative

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Over the last two weeks

They don’t call them the whiners for nothing. If yall up late and it’s a blow out I expect some cheap shots or a fight from Trent Williams or green law

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your tackles are meh so of course they hold and are going to hold
bringing attention to them is strategic so the refs call it more than they do

field conditions are uneven, thats all that was said

CMC didnt say anything about chiefs personnel and fans triggering fire alarms, you made that up :usure: they were unhappy someone pulled the fire alarm

yall keep reaching with this "complaining" narrative

Complaining since day 1!!!!