U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That’s crazy, you know I heard a bum ass Philadelphia Eagles fan saying the same thing. They were probably still mad because they got their ass kicked in last year, crazy right?

Remind me, who is your team again?

Was wondering which team got stomped out by the Niners for him to always be talking shyt :heh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Posting it here additionally: some defense no one has ever seen :wow: :obama:

Spags really may be the best defensive coordinator of all-time.

People can say to attack it underneath, but they absolutely annihilated the Dolphins offense for trying to do that with the screen game. They additionally had no problems with the Bills doing it as it was basically killing way too much clock once the latter started to fall behind in the game and the long drives were working against them.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The niners are the favorites???:patrice:

Chiefs as the underdogs again :patrice:

Niners should be favorites. They really do have the better skill players. Unlike most I actually do like Brock. He makes the right plays. If we can slow down Cmac it’s going to be interesting to see him how he does against our defense.

Pacheco should get 20+ carries if he gets 100 on the 49ers it’s bang bang goodnight though for them though

broller

Veteran
Daps

I find it's usually a bad omen during SB week when something bad happens to someone related to the team or on the team

E.g. Stanley Wilson on the Bengals before SB XXIII

Eugene Robinson before SB XXXIII

Barrett Robbins before SB XXXVII

Andy Reid's son before SB LV