U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I desperately wanted Lamar in this game but I deadass need half n half to win this one. That 49ers team from smug a$$hole Maga Lynch, to in your face meathead Maga Bosa to I know for a fact he’s secretly is Maga , Maga Purdy and he thinks he’s black but when shyt gets real he turns into Stanford white boy Maga Mccrafey all need to be sent home.
His house outside of Charlotte recently hit the market and the gym definitely had the yellow “don’t tread on me” flag. I need the 49ers to lose

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We have more talent overall and that always gives you a shot in the right circumstances, but KC has a better coaching staff -that has owned Shanahan the last 5 quarters they've faced each other- and of course Mahomes, who can do literally anything on a football field in order to make a play at the most important time.

But this is probably our last chance at a SB with this current squad, so...

Don't fukk it up Kyle :ufdup:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah the '85 Bears gave up 0 to the Giants, 0 to the Rams, and 10 to the Patriots.
The '00 Ravens I think gave up 3 to Denver IIRC, 10 to Tennessee, 3 to the Raiders and 7 to the Giants (and that was a kick return TD).
85 Bears were a juggernaut. It amazes how BMore ran through the NYG with no resistance, after how they dropped 41 the previous game. Against a wayyy wesker defense, but still...that Ron Dixon KO return td, follwed by Jermaine Lewis doing the same, is one of the illest sequences in SB history.

broller

Veteran
Daps
85 Bears were a juggernaut. It amazes how BMore ran through the NYG with no resistance, after how they dropped 41 the previous game. Against a wayyy wesker defense, but still...that Ron Dixon KO return td, follwed by Jermaine Lewis doing the same, is one of the illest sequences in SB history.

The "momentum" snatching

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Chiefs are winning. I don’t even think it’ll be close.
Yeah I don’t think Goodell is gonna let this opportunity slip.

Even if we ignore the fact that Tom Brady 2.0 hasn’t faced a good defense in months and the niners might get embarrassed by patty Mahomes, if it’s close the refs will help seal the deal and finish the story book ending of Taylor and Travis.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don’t think Goodell is gonna let this opportunity slip.

Even if we ignore the fact that Tom Brady 2.0 hasn’t faced a good defense in months and the niners might get embarrassed by patty Mahomes, if it’s close the refs will help seal the deal and finish the story book ending of Taylor and Travis.

That’s crazy, you know I heard a bum ass Philadelphia Eagles fan saying the same thing. They were probably still mad because they got their ass kicked in last year, crazy right?

Remind me, who is your team again?

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Kansas City Chiefs going to win the ball game 27-23, Mahomes MVP and a dynasty born

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Niners have Jauan Jennings. If he catches a pass, Niners win. Plus, he's a dawg in run blocking. Expect the Chiefs Db's to be all hot under the collar when they get blocked into the Gatorade stand on the sideline.

Niners -35
Chiefs - 21

Last edited: