U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Niners are favored. I can see why, but I really don't think they're the better team. I have the Chiefs winning.

Running games I think are not going to be as big of an advantage playing in LV. Both teams were able to really take it to the other teams on the ground because of the bad weather. I don't think that'll be the case here. The better passing team will most likely win.

That Chiefs defense won't be as forgiving with the bad passes as the NFC teams dude has faced. Purdy has been balling out, so no hate here at all. However, Purdy going to have to be extra clean with it against basically the best defense this post season that had no problems vs Josh Allen and Tua.

Mahomes is Mahomes.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If the 40whiners lose to the Kansas City Swifties (Kansas Swifty?) they can never live it down Taylor gets 2 rings and confetti
That’ll be wild her stunting with the engagement and Super Bowl ring.

This will be the first legit defense Tom Brady 2.0 has faced in months. Let’s see how he fares

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Obviously, the case can be made that Mahomes is the "best" QB to ever step on the field. However, the GOAT debate is different as it takes into account a players career.

However, if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and he plays at a high level, he has to jump into the top five all-time for the GOAT debate. If we're talking "best" or "most talented", he's already right there, but if he wins another Super Bowl this year, other than Brady and Montana, who is ahead of him?

Manning? Rodgers? Mac?

broller

Veteran
Daps
I think their receivers are going to get clamped. Mahomes will have to really show out…and I think he will.

Slags has 2 weeks to prepare..this man took down Brady twice. Will he take down Brady 2.0?

It was actually Perry Fewell, a breh, who was the Giants DC in 2011. He got the Patriots twice in one season.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Damn!!! Thats like the 88 and 89 Niners or the 2013 Seahawks and 2015 Broncos. Off top, i think the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens were the best for a single run. 92 Cowboys got busy, too(historically underrated) amongst many others. 02 Bucs, too. They had 4 pick sixes that run. Shutdown SF, held Philly to 10. The Raiders scored 21 on paper, but 7 of those were on a blocked punt.

Yeah the '85 Bears gave up 0 to the Giants, 0 to the Rams, and 10 to the Patriots.
The '00 Ravens I think gave up 3 to Denver IIRC, 10 to Tennessee, 3 to the Raiders and 7 to the Giants (and that was a kick return TD).