U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

premier58

All Star
Daps
My original comment remains....You're right though, I forgot about the Rams HC gig.
I agree with you on the first point. Niners have an excellent shot. Niners have an amazing group of weapons who all complement each other. The key to victory is never neglecting the run, finishing in the red zone and getting off the field on 3rd down. Thats what make Pat special, his mobility and ability to extend plays.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Unless something changes in the next two weeks, Pacheco is going for 125+ and 2 TD.

Mahomes will still win MVP.

Long story short, I don't expect KC to let SF hang around and get back in it if they get an advantage on the Niners, but we haven't truly seen a complete game by San Fran.

#ANDSTILL by 3.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The Brock Purdy plot armor runs out here. Mahomes cementing what will be a definitive dynasty for Kansas City, once again having NFL GMs scrambling on how to stop this man.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The Chiefs have beaten teams with elite QB's during these playoffs. I'm not going to call Tua elite, but they took out Allen and Lamar.

The two games the 49er's won, they really should have lost both of them. Love started missing some very makeable throws, and the Lions collapsed. Some of those horrible throws Purdy makes WILL get picked off against the Chiefs, and there won't be these miracle catches and dropped INT's that he's been accustomed to seeing.

The 49er's are a better all around team, but I'm taking the team with the significantly better QB, and the team whose coach is less of an idiot and choke artist.

premier58

All Star
Daps

This is one of the greatest defensive playoff runs in history given competition

Damn!!! Thats like the 88 and 89 Niners or the 2013 Seahawks and 2015 Broncos. Off top, i think the 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens were the best for a single run. 92 Cowboys got busy, too(historically underrated) amongst many others. 02 Bucs, too. They had 4 pick sixes that run. Shutdown SF, held Philly to 10. The Raiders scored 21 on paper, but 7 of those were on a blocked punt.