U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Aint nothing dweebish or dorkish about me, dawg at all. Truth is the truth. Brady and Manning are the two best by the perfomance metrics. Also Mahomes came through like a champion in the end, but before that muffed punt, he had almost went 5 quarters without a touchdown!! Bu bu bu, but eye test....
Yea ok dork :camby:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean, I get it but man....there had to be another option lol

I mentioned during the game in this thread it really felt like the Niners were stuck for a solid stretch that 2nd half. I said they should try taking a shot deep to loosen things up in order to keep them honest, but the Chiefs defended that really well when they did.

Chiefs did basically the same thing to every other QB this play-off run.I think the one big play they surrendered was the Tua/Tyreek touchdown. Everything else they basically shutdown and made teams resort to "dink and dunk" them. Every yard by the offenses they went up against were definitely hard earned.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
One thing I noticed during the game was that Mahomes/Reid play Kelce and Pacheco so much or try to, that the few times they ran plays on other receivers, they showed the most success. I wonder if it was deliberate or not

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I mentioned during the game in this thread it really felt like the Niners were stuck for a solid stretch that 2nd half. I said they should try taking a shot deep to loosen things up in order to keep them honest, but the Chiefs defended that really well when they did.

Chiefs did basically the same thing to every other QB this play-off run.I think the one big play they surrendered was the Tua/Tyreek touchdown. Everything else they basically shutdown and made teams resort to "dink and dunk" them. Every yard by the offenses they went up against were definitely hard earned.

For sure

That Cover 0 as beating their ass in the 2nd half. One thing about Spags is he'll adjust whether week to week or half to half & have you 2nd guessing your life as the QB, coach, and prob just life in general at that point 😂