U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You calling someone a dork, yet youre sneak dissing on the internet. Did they not go over four full quarters without a touchdowns before the muffed punt, yes or no?
Did they or did they not win the game. Brady had bowls with shyt stats but you been going out your way to shyt on the Chiefs in general, and Mahomes specifically, since the TB L. fukk out my mentions. You defend TB12 legacy harder than he does. Dweeb ass nogga

premier58

All Star
Daps
Did they or did they not win the game. Brady had bowls with shyt stats but you been going out your way to shyt on the Chiefs in general, and Mahomes specifically, since the TB L. fukk out my mentions. You defend TB12 legacy harder than he does. Dweeb ass nogga
Shut yo bytch ass up nikka. Like I care about you talking tough on the internet. Lame, punk ass nikka. You started this shyt. Sneak dissing like a lil coward ass hoe. Broad ass nikka.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Shut yo bytch ass up nikka. Like I care about you talking tough on the internet. Lame, punk ass nikka. You started this shyt. Sneak dissing like a lil coward ass hoe. Broad ass nikka.
Cope better nerd. Aight no sneak diss. You a bytch ass nerd mf @premier58 Better? Now retort something something DVOA and/or 7>3. bytch nikka

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He also claimed he never went away from the running game in the press conference.....It sucks that you cant get rid of him right now because of the optics...
he didnt
Lot of yall posters are delusional lol

He may have not ran at certain times that he shoulda but he didnt go away from the run at large

Cmc was gassed too

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All I've got to say is:

Andy Reid = GOAT STATUS
Patrick = GOAT STATUS

Shananhan = Losing 3 Straight Super Bowls when leading by double digits is not a great look

Decent game wasn't better than last year and was more of a defensive battle but going to OT made it interesting. I thought Purdy did much better than I thought he would honestly. But the Chiefs were a Dynasty before this win but 3 Rings makes it official. And yes I put Patrick over Brady for the beginning of their careers. We'll see how he holds up. And yes Andy is better than Belichick because all of his Rings are clean and he had Playoff success with with multiple QB's (Donovan - 9 Playoff Wins, Patrick - 15 Playoff Wins) unlike Belichick. Also the NFL Clearly got want they wanted with the Taylor Swift/Kelce storybook ending. But give Chiefs Kingdom props for going to 6 straight AFC Champions, 4 Super Bowls and winning 3 of them, they had a much harder road this year and passed with flying colors. I have nothing negative to say. Yes I'm upset The Eagles didn't take care of business last year or show up for this rematch but Andy and Patrick are getting it done big time. Lastly Usher is a Legend man. Way to many Iconic and Legendary Hits.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know why fakkit
That's when Usher took off his shirt
Stop playing dumb..you loved that shyt
Only reason you were watching the game
:scust:
So Usher took his shirt off and wherever you were at watching the game and the first thing you thought about was me but I'm the fakkit right.