U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"Game Manager."

7a553f9e51722d13c3da452a0d17d673

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

One of the more absurd statements made tonight.

You have the second every Super Bowl O.T. game. Not only did you have an O.T. game, you had the 49er's score on their first possession, so the Chiefs needed to score on their first drive. You had a fourth down play where they Chiefs lined up in shotgun and Mahomes had a big run. You then had a play where MVS lost yards, and the Chiefs moved it down the field right after. You get a game winning passing TD to end the game.

What more does one want? :why: .

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Reid >>> Belichick

Its time to stop pretendin Beli was GOAT. Reid w/ Mahomes is just as dominant as Beli w/ Brady. Reid w/o Mahomes was still having great success. Beli w/o Brady was statstistcally one of worst coaches ever.

PXL-20240207-203010015-MP-2.jpg

Bill is arguably the greatest coach in modern NFL history. But Andy is probably the best offensive mind in NFL history. He's on his way to passing Shula's win record and Bill as the greatest in their era.

These last four years for Bill sans Tom have chipped away at his legacy. Add them with his Cleveland numbers and there's no question. He was THE GOAT but now he's one of them. And now he's out the game. It's only so long fake thugs can pretend. :wow:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the more absurd statements made tonight.

You have the second every Super Bowl O.T. game. Not only did you have an O.T. game, you had the 49er's score on their first possession, so the Chiefs needed to score on their first drive. You had a fourth down play where they Chiefs lined up in shotgun and Mahomes had a big run. You then had a play where MVS lost yards, and the Chiefs moved it down the field right after. You get a game winning passing TD to end the game.

What more does one want? :why: .
it couldnt have beeen anymore tense, the comments from folks who only watch the Superbowl always have me :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kelce’s 35 and starting to slow down, they’ll have to eventually replace him. The defense is legit though. They’ve got a lot of parts to re-sign IIRC(I believe Jones and Sneed are UFA) but they’re gonna be really good for the next 5-7 years no matter what.

Even a washed breh like odell beckham jr will be cheap and would like nice on the chiefs

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That last play was a great design and they called it at the perfect time.

That's what casuals are not understanding

It was all great play design late...just perfect play call after perfect play call

Any team that's successful against Mahomes will spy him late, challenge the receivers & not let Kelce beat them

Andy did his thing late...it was a masterclass

I hope he retires so y'all can see Pat under a new system and new coach