U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
3 minutes left. 1st and 10 on the KC 40. CMC runs for 5 yards and burns 40 more seconds. 2nd and 5 on the 35 and we’re almost at the two minute warning. What next? Two pass plays from Brock that got no yards.

Shanahan in a nutshell. Made this game way harder than it needed to be.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
MAGA and right wing ppl been saying for weeks that everything is rigged for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl since Taylor supports Biden, and Kelce has promoted the covid vaccine.
ahhhhh...
thats funny because its actually a Bitcoin meme

tom-brady.jpg

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Meh. Somebody gotta lose. Kicking the fg was the right call. You nggas just sit around and wait for the L and pick the opposite decision ‘I wouldnt of did that :unimpressed:
Nah man you play to win the game. 3&4 you got 2 downs to get the first. That 3 down play call was terrible and they should’ve used a timeout horrible coaching

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kelce’s 35 and starting to slow down, they’ll have to eventually replace him. The defense is legit though. They’ve got a lot of parts to re-sign IIRC(I believe Jones and Sneed are UFA) but they’re gonna be really good for the next 5-7 years no matter what.
Sneed is going nowhere, thats for sure. Sneed & McDuffie make that defense special. I could see them losing Chris Jones though, but they prob got his best years