U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah man you play to win the game. 3&4 you got 2 downs to get the first. That 3 down play call was terrible and they should’ve used a timeout horrible coaching
Dan Campbell punching air watching that huh?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Meh. Somebody gotta lose. Kicking the fg was the right call. You nggas just sit around and wait for the L and pick the opposite decision ‘I wouldnt of did that :unimpressed:
I’m saying. These are the 2 best teams in the league. Just because someone loses doesn’t mean someone fukked up

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
49ers y'all need to explain this :mjlol:
  • Picked off the Chiefs in scoring territory. Went 3 and out on 3 straight passes.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Went 3 and out again on 3 straight passes.
  • Held the Chiefs to a FG. Went 3 and out again after starting with a bad run up the middle.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Punt hits the blocker’s foot, Chiefs recover, and Chiefs score TD first play to go up 13-10.
choke after choke after choke

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
fun fact, the owner of the chief is the hunt family, the same hunt family of howard hunt who was responsible with the bush family in texas to cover up the JFK assassination for the CIA, and are indirectly linked to the killings of every inventor who mentioned alternative clean/free energy because of their big investment in oil as government hush money for their 'deeds'...they just moved states to missouri but people know who they are and what their family is responsible for :sas2:

their family are enjoying their superbowl rings and getting away for the conspiracy to cover up the derailment of the united states since the early 1960s when they were planning to assassinate JFK in LA, miami, and chicago prior to dallas where they had alternative oswald patsy's in every state

enjoy your evening

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
cacs gonna cac real brehs see what’s happening

they really don’t want patrick the face of the nfl even though he is white washed.

in their mind his daddy muddied up one of thier women and now his son did with his wife and he 2 behind brady

o hell no in the world of cacdom

I don't believe it's just about Patrick.

They see Lamar, Jalen, CJ, and all these QBs that are hard to market to the American heartland. Guys like Bosa sound like they high all the time and most of these other high profile white players act like brehs (Maxx Crosby type dudes).

I'm guessing the league is looking to fill that Manning/Brady gap with these lame ass white boys.