U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
49ers y'all need to explain this :mjlol:
  • Picked off the Chiefs in scoring territory. Went 3 and out on 3 straight passes.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Went 3 and out again on 3 straight passes.
  • Held the Chiefs to a FG. Went 3 and out again after starting with a bad run up the middle.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Punt hits the blocker’s foot, Chiefs recover, and Chiefs score TD first play to go up 13-10.

Fact that they held the chiefs to ZERO TDs in the first half and didn’t run the score up on their asses tells us everything we need to know.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:dahell:
Andy’s not out on the field executing, or making the split second decision to scramble up the field when there was even a sliver of a doubt as to whether a catch could be made. This isn’t madden

Mahomes didn't make one tough completion late, not one

Hardman was wide open on the last TD...anyone could've made that throw

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
She look embarrassed out there.

This nikka and his brother, something incredibly forced about the whole setup. They trying to make these rednecks out to be the Mannings or something, the big white faces of the NFL.

Doesn't seem organic to me.
cacs gonna cac real brehs see what’s happening

they really don’t want patrick the face of the nfl even though he is white washed.

in their mind his daddy muddied up one of thier women and now his son did with his wife and he 2 behind brady

o hell no in the world of cacdom

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The same thing happened in the Pats run, the fear gets to teams and they do some goofy shyt
yep. it's amazing.

When they do a documentary on the mahomes era, i need all these quarterbacks to talk about how scared they are of him, as well as opposing defensive players because u can clearly see this dudes are scared to death