U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:hubie: We need to be in this jawn next year winning it. Watch they complain this offseason about the chiefs

Oh, that's 110% GUARANTEED.

"Brock Purdy burned his tongue on a slice of pizza last week. Had he been 100%, we blow those overrated bums out" etc etc.

Enjoy this win now Chiefs fans, cuz y'all not gonna hear the end of how much better SF is then y'all and how their glory was stolen.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Mahomes threw a 5 yd pass to Kelce that turned into 30 yds bc the SF DC put their MLB on him man to man :mjlol:

Andy was calling great play after great play

Even the last TD, Hardman was WIDE OPEN in the redzone no less :mjlol:

SF didn't force Mahomes to make no tough completions late...everything was short & sweet

That's a failure on the DC

That last play was a great design and they called it at the perfect time.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who's gonna stop Mahomes? All his contemporaries are choke artists

Maybe the new crop of qbs like stroud or love but they probably a couple years away

Burrow can't stay healthy
Kelce’s 35 and starting to slow down, they’ll have to eventually replace him. The defense is legit though. They’ve got a lot of parts to re-sign IIRC(I believe Jones and Sneed are UFA) but they’re gonna be really good for the next 5-7 years no matter what.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol If he 3 peat next year, im putting him above brady :wow:

whats crazy could have easily been a 3peat this year if the bengals didnt beat em in that overtime game a few years ago.

There is nothing stopping this chiefs team, rashee rice will only get better next year as a 2nd year wr. Pacheco still on a rookie deal will only get better 3 years in. Draft is filled with WRS can easily add another stud, kelce coming back, mahomes is mahomes. Their D is disgusting and spagnolo ain't going anyhwere

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Chris Berman is a legend at ESPN, but they dont got anyone better to run the post game show, interviewing Mahomes & Kelce after the game :dahell:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Crazy how his outlook has changed. It’s like them eagle years never happened.
fukk that morbidly obese walrus and everybody who loves him!

This glory should have been earned by THE EAGLES under Andy Reid. Instead, the Eagles (under rotund Reid) shat the bed at the 2005 SB against New England.
24-21

The Eagles cut Reid, and then Reid got really good at coaching. What did he do -- read "NFL head coaching for dummies?" 📚

Kelce put the team on his back and carried them into overtime today. I respect Mahomes more and more. 🔪 BUT fukk THIS SHINY NEW POST-EAGLES ANDY REID, THOUGH. 🔪

I hate red NFL uniforms, even. 😬
Get that shyt OUTTA HERE.

Fly Eagles fly!