U Remind Me of a Game That I Once Knew - Glock Purdy v Taylor Gang - Super Bowl LVIII game thread

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Come on dawg

Mahomes threw a 5 yd pass to Kelce that turned into 30 yds bc the SF DC put their MLB on him man to man :mjlol:

Andy was calling great play after great play

Even the last TD, Hardman was WIDE OPEN in the redzone no less :mjlol:

SF didn't force Mahomes to make no tough completions late...everything was short & sweet

That's a failure on the DC

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
49ers y'all need to explain this :mjlol:
  • Picked off the Chiefs in scoring territory. Went 3 and out on 3 straight passes.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Went 3 and out again on 3 straight passes.
  • Held the Chiefs to a FG. Went 3 and out again after starting with a bad run up the middle.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Punt hits the blocker’s foot, Chiefs recover, and Chiefs score TD first play to go up 13-10.
nikkas REALLY forget how to football when they play the chiefs. it's incredible :snoop:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Nate talking about the love Taylor Swift has for Travis Kelce.

:pachaha:

They look fake AF

She look embarrassed out there.

This nikka and his brother, something incredibly forced about the whole setup. They trying to make these rednecks out to be the Mannings or something, the big white faces of the NFL.

Doesn't seem organic to me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
49ers y'all need to explain this :mjlol:
  • Picked off the Chiefs in scoring territory. Went 3 and out on 3 straight passes.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Went 3 and out again on 3 straight passes.
  • Held the Chiefs to a FG. Went 3 and out again after starting with a bad run up the middle.
  • Stopped the Chiefs on a 3 and out. Punt hits the blocker’s foot, Chiefs recover, and Chiefs score TD first play to go up 13-10.

Disgusting. :scust: