U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

michigan-football-michigan-football-coach.gif

:scust: Who raised this crying ass nikka?

Underwood to LSU makes sense now

Daps
A breh that swirls SHOULD see race even MORE than a breh married to a sista.

Your kids get treated as black, sometimes "mixed" and different. People are going to side eye you and your wife, especially if she's attractive.

That line of thinking makes no sense. When you swirl, you gotta be hyper aware of race because your children are going to have experiences that neither you nor your wife can relate to. I know what it's like being Black. A white woman knows what it's like being white + female. Neither of us know what it's like being a mixed person.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Listen... my white b*tch is attractive and rich, so even though she luvs the fukk outta me, we clash because I demand she consistently steps her game up. She's privilege-lazy, if you know what I mean. She bucks back, and at the core of it is because I'm an intellectually strong black man.

When you are a black man with some sort of status, you will have a decent pool of PAWGs to select from, but you must stand on 'real man' principle, period.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hate it when black men adopt and conform to the values and viewpoints of their woman's culture. It should always be the other way around.
That’s why I have zero respect for black who “revert” to Islam for their Arab wives. shyt is so embarrassing. They can never answer why THEIR wives don’t convert for them?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That’s why I have zero respect for black who “revert” to Islam for their Arab wives. shyt is so embarrassing. They can never answer why THEIR wives don’t convert for them?
It's pathetic. I remember when a poster on here said that he had two cousins who married cacs and converted to Mormonism, a religion with clear cut doctrinal racism against blacks.

Might as well have taken their women's their last names while they were at it. You've already fully submitted to their culture. bytchmade.