U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing to me is that he's not even in some southern campus or state where boosters or fans want to hear that shyt. He's in...Ann Arbor. One of the most liberal cities in the country. I guess it fits though because there's a history of UM having weird coaches. Bo was a raging right wing nut, Harbaugh is conservative, and Moore is prob on the same wave.
Harbaugh isn’t a conservative. He’s pro-life but otherwise is pretty moderate. He was one of the first coaches to back Kap when he started kneeling.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I heard years ago the only thing people in Bama didn’t like about Saban was he was a democrat :dead:

Two most powerful coaches in the past ten years both have their MAGA fanbases conflicted

Isn’t Michigan basically Mississippi outside Detroit, Flint, AA, & wherever Michigan State is?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard years ago the only thing people in Bama didn’t like about Saban was he was a democrat :dead:

Two most powerful coaches in the past ten years both have their MAGA fanbases conflicted

Isn’t Michigan basically Mississippi outside Detroit, Flint, AA, & wherever Michigan State is?
Only Saban can turn Bama blue :wow: