U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing to me is that he's not even in some southern campus or state where boosters or fans want to hear that shyt. He's in...Ann Arbor. One of the most liberal cities in the country. I guess it fits though because there's a history of UM having weird coaches. Bo was a raging right wing nut, Harbaugh is conservative, and Moore is prob on the same wave.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing to me is that he's not even in some southern campus or state where boosters or fans want to hear that shyt. He's in...Ann Arbor. One of the most liberal cities in the country. I guess it fits though because there's a history of UM having weird coaches. Bo was a raging right wing nut, Harbaugh is conservative, and Moore is prob on the same wave.

Isn't Harbaugh a liberal? He comes off as one.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm an intellectually strong black man.
200w.gif

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
what else you want him to say when he done already got out here and made a mob of mixalots

at the end of the day all that p*ssy pink and it's not like the kids coming out deformed...

a mixed baby ain't a miracle my nikka it's a normal possibility and always has been

i got a saying "if that dikk and that p*ssy connected...you ain't no choice but to respect it"

you gotta let people live they life

HOWEVER a nikka like ME? shiiiiieeeeeetttt

Last edited: