U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I heard years ago the only thing people in Bama didn’t like about Saban was he was a democrat :dead:

Two most powerful coaches in the past ten years both have their MAGA fanbases conflicted

Isn’t Michigan basically Mississippi outside Detroit, Flint, AA, & wherever Michigan State is?
Almost negged you for taking a @smitty22 post seriously.

@DropTopDoc get in here and let this man what that bum Smitty is known as round these parts. :sas1:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I heard years ago the only thing people in Bama didn’t like about Saban was he was a democrat :dead:

Two most powerful coaches in the past ten years both have their MAGA fanbases conflicted

Isn’t Michigan basically Mississippi outside Detroit, Flint, AA, & wherever Michigan State is?

Lol. I didn't know that about Saban, but it doesn't surprise me. If you have any semblance of a heart, you can't be solely around Black kids and Black families for 40 years, and still believe the bs republican talking points/stereotypes about Black ppl.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@DropTopDoc get in here and let this man what that bum Smitty is known as round these parts. :sas1:
So you just gonna summons a malpractice chiropractor to defame my good name? You ain’t shyt :martinBuck:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

You mean like every state, especially Georgia

And mich is typically blue btw

@smitty22 is know for his shenanigans and a staunch supporter of the Black Republicans of Ohio :usure: