U.Mich coach Sherrone Moore when asked about race in college football “Really, I don't see color. My wife is Caucasian. My kids are mixed.

Daps
“I've lived in Kansas where you can be in the house with the door open at 12, and in New Jersey where you have to be in the house by 6 o'clock. I've seen all cards of the spectrum. ..."

This quote don’t sit well with me…

That was so crazy to read, if you would've told me some random right wing piece of shyt said that garbage I would've believed you

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
First, I want to thank my wife Kelli, my real boss, that handles everything, that has supported me from the days at Louisville to driving six hours from Mount Pleasant, Michigan, to DeKalb, Illinois, when when I was in the MAC at Central Michigan and then following the bus afterward. Just a true grinder, a true lover of ball, and my rock. Thank you so much. My mom and dad — Debra and Michael — from Trinidad and Tobago, they came all the way here to America. My dad's a retired military Master Sergeant. He's at home. My mom works in the military as well. Both people that have helped mold me and shaped me and helped me get to this place today then.

:lolbron:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Wife is Caucasian. Kids are mixed. He the

712texABjDL.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus