U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lets say thats true. Even with those flaws you named he was still the most respected dude in Hip Hop...and people that were way more real than anyone on this site fukked w/ Pac.
Which shows you his untapped potential, and how much of a waste many of us are.
Dude was 25 and under when all of this was going down....what are you doing besides fukking fat girls :umad:

A live dog is better than a dead lion.- Ecclesiastes 9:4

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG! 2Pac gave RZA his chain back that his "people" took. That's so gangsta. I haven't seen that level of gangsta since Boyz N Tha Hood when dude told Ric Roc to give the little nikka his ball back.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
the story goes like this somebody from wu tang got beat up at club 662
danny boy and death row beat the crap out of somebody from the wu and i guess rza got tried to help his friend out and in the mix somebody just robbed him for his chain.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the story goes like this somebody from wu tang got beat up at club 662
danny boy and death row beat the crap out of somebody from the wu and i guess rza got tried to help his friend out and in the mix somebody just robbed him for his chain.

Man shut the fukk up, Ronnie.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Get it right stan, we call him feminine, which he was(according to himself) & a dude who got lost in a persona(according to his mother & nikkas closer to him than you or me), which he did.
:umad:

I dunno, I just figured dude adapted to his surroundings. Dunno why this is hard for people to understand. It wasn't like he became a wild dude after turning 30 or something.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac stayed styling on or rescuing east coast nikkas. I don't even care about these stories except that they cause the irrational Pac-haters to have angry mental breakdowns. Cats be furiously assaulting the man's character well after his death.... meantime their favorite rappers literally dressing like the man, biting his tattoos, paying tribute to him, and telling tales about homie coming to their rescue and shyt like dude is a legend among legends. :umad:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
the rage of 95 Pac over a Cuban Linx instru= :ohlawd:

at least Meth got to work with him, you cant really say shyt to Meth hes the only guest on Ready To Die and worked with :pachaha: too