u ever think how ****ed up it is u get like 70-80 years on earth

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Makes those 70-80 years incredibly powerful and valuable
best post in this thread, mafuccas worried about what happens after this life but they cant even get shyt right while they're here, how the fukk they expect to die and magically go on to bigger and better things :childplease: even if there is a heaven a lot of you nikkas would take the same mentality with you and end up turnin that place into hell

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kind of fukked up we only get like 20, 25 really good years.

Everything from 18 - 40 sounds great. But being a baby/teenager ... and being old and senile isn't shyt.

its kind of sad when you think of it that retirement age is so close to the avg age before death.

you basically work for like 30-40 years, then die 1-2 years after.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's really no such thing as nothingness breh. Your energy will continue in the universe indefinitely because energy cannot be destroyed but only transferred. Imagine how insane it would be to people just 200 years ago if you explained to them the concept of the internet and tried to talk about the-coli. I think that is the same principle that applies with death. We can't conceive with our 21st century knowledge what exactly constitutes consciousness and therefore cannot scientifically determine if it super-cedes a physical body.

Even if your energy will continue to exist, you as a person will be gone. Your thoughts, memories, habits, personality traits. That's all shyt that came from this body you inhabit.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
listening to this at night and thinking about death :to:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ7zOY4IqJc&feature=player_detailpage#t=37s]Rod Modell and Michael Mantra Vitamin M - YouTube[/ame]

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
death ain't scary cause it's something literally every single person in the history of mankind has had to experience or will experience

but HOW you die, thats the crazy/scary part, you never know how you will have to make that inevitable exit

like them people in Aurora, its crazy how they went in to attend a 2 hour film and ending up dying, shyt is truly some crazy shyt

i just pray its painless :manny:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
No it's not.

What would you be doing with all that time on your hands? :stopitslime:

What are you doing with the time you have now?

word,eye wouldn't wanna live forever in this incarnation,it'd be a powerful blessing if eye could retain the hardest lessons i've had to learn on this lil go-round on the cycle though,as far as body,ego,intellect,etc i don't really fret about "losing",whenever the grand architect deems it time to leave&regenerate i'm fine with that..:manny:

if eye have to come back on some bodhisattva tip then eye just hope to return as a super hero..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It would seem like hell if you entered the biggest part of your life after you died.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
death ain't scary cause it's something literally every single person in the history of mankind has had to experience or will experience

but HOW you die, thats the crazy/scary part, you never know how you will have to make that inevitable exit

like them people in Aurora, its crazy how they went in to attend a 2 hour film and ending up dying, shyt is truly some crazy shyt

i just pray its painless :manny:

word, death isnt the fear.. The fear is I die in some freak accident thats fukked up, like gettin pinned against a wall by a car or having a fatal disease that kills me slowly :sadcam::damn:
i would prefer a plane crash, pretty sure an explosion is instant :jawalrus:
It doesnt seem right to die at speeds lower than 100 mph​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple that with the fact that you spend the majority of your best years working for someone else, in a job that is unfulfilling, or you actually hate. That can't be life

People say they get paid for their skills, but the way I see it is that a job pays you for your time, which is a precious and finite resource and you really don't know how much of this resource you have left.

When I look at it in that perpsective, life seems short as hell. Like another poster says you got 20-30 years to live it to the fullest so I try to spend my waking hours enjoying life as much as I can.

If I die, I just hope I don't have to come back to this god forsaken planet.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
And this is the reason I'm going out tonight yeah I feel like sitting home doing nothing but life is to short to not do the things and see the people you enjoy.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
shyt I didn't think I'd make it past 25, so whenever I go it's cool with me. shyt my bday is friday, if I die tomorrow, :manny:

I was on the highway today and my car hydroplaned and crashed in the guard rail. Life didn't flash before my eyes, didn't think about the here after. I just went to the liquor store, hopped on the coli, and started kickin it with the brehs :obama: