u ever think how ****ed up it is u get like 70-80 years on earth

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
you off to a bad start if you lookin to me for an answer, i dont believe anyone who claims to have the answer because they dont possess powers that i dont, they eat, breathe, shyt, bleed, live, die just like me. If you ask me the probability that there is nothing after this life is just as strong as the possibility that there is an existence after this life, i dont claim to have a definitive answer

"you already went thru one eternity of nothingness, your just returning back to your original form, life is the anomaly"

That had a factual tone to it. Don't p*ssy out now. :shaq:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
ok so you remember the life you lived before the one your currently living?

I'm taking a probable standpoint. When eternity is in the mix, nothing is impossible based on the confines of this universe's physical laws.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Humans are cocky as fukk and think we're so special.

People be like "There's another life after this one for me. I know I wont just die of into nothingness and be maggot food"

:childplease: Its cool to believe in whatever you believe but the truth is we dont know shyt. People wanna say any and everything cause they're scared to say/ believe in the most logical, which is after your brain and heart stop working things will go back to the same way they were before you were born (this might not be what happens but it is the most logical). But nikkas like naw I'm too good for that

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I'm taking a probable standpoint. When eternity is in the mix, nothing is impossible based on the confines of this universe's physical laws.
ok, when i google "how old are the oldest human remains?" I get a fukk ton of answers so just for logic sake imma use the first one, 200'000 years old (even though i'm pretty sure thats wrong). Now within these 200'000 years human life has existed how many other lives do you recall living other than the one your living right now? O? ok, now if you dont remember living any other lives its probably because you didn't, and if you didnt live any other lives within the 200'000 years before the life your living now, what logically makes you think your gonna live another one after this one? Remember i'm talkin logic here, not what your pastor or imam told you, but what your mind and good sense tells you logically makes sense

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
ok, when i google "how old are the oldest human remains?" I get a fukk ton of answers so just for logic sake imma use the first one, 200'000 years old. Now within these 200'000 years human life has existed how many other lives do you recall living other than the one your living right now? O? ok, now if you dont remember living any other lives its probably because you didn't, and if you didnt live any other lives within the 200'000 years before the life your living now, what logically makes you think your gonna live another one after this one? Remember i'm talkin logic here, not what your pastor or imam told you, but what your mind and good sense tells you logically makes sense

My good man I'm speaking of the UNIVERSE.

My pastor has told me differently and so has my mom.

I AM, speaking from a logical standpoint that simply saying this this is it is highly doubtful.

You obviously didn't grasp what I've been trying to say in the past few posts so nevermind.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
My good man I'm speaking of the UNIVERSE.

My pastor has told me differently and so has my mom.

I AM, speaking from a logical standpoint that simply saying this this is it is highly doubtful.

You obviously didn't grasp what I've been trying to say in the past few posts so nevermind.

ditto, good idea

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the thing is 70 years from now just think 70 years ago was world war 2, 99% of us will be dead cept for the old geezers who are like 17 now and will be like 97 if they are lucky then.

and you will die and besides your family no one will really care, and they will soon forget about you as well, esp being black, high blood pressure, diabetes most of us wont mkae it to 70

and i agree humans think we are special , when we are not absolutely Nothing is guaranteed but death.

damn when you think of you can have a enlarged heart go to bed tonight and not wake up tomorrow morning.